1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On the topic of women achievers of India

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Tamildownunder, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear ILites,

I have two threads titled 'Women achievers of India 1 & 2 in this forum. I started with the noble aim of bringing the profiles of these achievers to you so that it may motivate and inspire you to overcome the odds. Ofcourse, some of you are defenitely qualified to enter into the list already. But, my aim was for younger ILites who have just started their career. Like a mad man I was collecting left and right and kept updating. But, I find a very lukewarm response from you which has disheartened me. So, I have decided to discontinue or close these threads. Wish you all the best in all your endeavours. Thanks for all those who did post encouraging responses.

Regards,

TDU

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

TDU Sir,
    I have already bookmarked these threads to show it to my children which will encourage them.
    You hard work paid.
    Public forumil edhaellaam sagajamappa! Don't het disheartened!
    Maybe the response is late but will pick up later!
    sriniketan

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  3. So Sure

So Sure Senior IL'ite

hi Tamilzha,
    Please check the # of times the threads are viewed. Not the response!
    I appreciate your hard work.
    Regards,
    Sharada

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear TDU,

We all understand appreciate the time and efforts taken by you in pulling out the info and posting it.... It is a great job... Dont get disheartened by people not responding.... Lot of people have actually viewed it...

Sometimes too much info makes us to speechless...

Great... Enjoy...

5. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Hi TDU Sir,
    I happened to peep in to that thread long back, but after seeing the quality of the content & the inspiration that it holds, i too have bookmarked those threads, so that i could read them when i have ample time. But i didnot leave any response .Your effort is not at all a waste. Some time back, Deccan Chronicle has published few such success stories of women. I was very inspired & longed to know more other such stories.
    I am very happy that you could gather so many of them and put in here as a collection.

Thanks a lot,
    Sravanthi