1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

On the path to seperation and divorce

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by peach, Aug 9, 2010.

1. peach

peach New IL'ite

Thanks srividya for the response and a very helpful suggestion. Although I am hurt that for past 6yrs he gave me lot of excuses like we both fight and he is emotionally upset. He kept saying Sex is not only physical but emotional.

Definitely he saw a doctor and worked towards having a kid. I am happy about it.

I wiill talk to him and see what he says.

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I have been following your thread. Peach, its a good thing he told you about his medical condition. It is very difficult for any man to confess about these erectile problems. perhaps he didn't realize about this until your first night and was showing the frustration on you?

When you didnt even have enough intamacy, i am not sure why you already planned for a kid but its a bit too late to discuss that now.
    My suggestion would be to assure him that you will support him fully if he works with a doctor to get this condition treated. perhaps he is really a great person like you have known him before marriage?

3. redrose2010

redrose2010 New IL'ite

Hello Peach,
    You have posted your blog longgggggg time agao aroun 2009. Just want to know how is thinks know.How is your baby doing? Do you have anything to share for other single women. Where you from USA ?

Red Rose

4. srims

srims Bronze IL'ite

Hi Peach,
    l think he married you for your GC.so now he got his GC through you and wanted to leave you.
    Keep your savings until again you go for job.
    Dnt try to file divorce on your side at first.
    Give him some chance and sometime.But never leave your child alone with him .
    Whenever he comes to pick his stuff in the mean of seeing his baby,you try to be polite,dnt show anger. Hope everything will change and he will come to live with you very soon.
    Best wishes.
    Srims.

5. cshmech

cshmech New IL'ite

@Peach : I should say this. Your one hell of a woman! I appreciate the way you stood up to the tough phases of life! (Of course with the help of some ILites here).. But hold on to it. Update on your current situation. I hope everything should be smooth with you and your hubby now?