OM SAI RAM...started Sai Nav Guruvar Vrat from today

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by smile14, Dec 11, 2014.

1. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

What I am sharing with you all here has no logic and reason behind. It's like something just happened and I thought to share it with you all.

I am doing Brihasptivar vrat for Lord Vishnu from last few months.

Last Thursday when I went to temple to do my pooja, somehow I felt to to pray to Sai baba. I just went to his idol in the temple and prayed him. Then today on Thursday I had intense feeling to do Sai baba pooja and vrat. It was such a intense feeling that I searched on net as how and what to be done for his pooja.

As I had no picture of isol of Sai, so I searched in old magzines etc and found his very tiny pictures. I placed them in my pooja place. I went to temple, lit diyas for him, and done pooja with yellow flowers, dry fruits etc. Told him that am not very much aware of your pooja etc but want to do it. So please forgive my mistakes. I told him about my problems and aksed him to help me out.

Now I have started his 9 thursday fasting from today. Read his story online.

I don't know why I want to do this as nobody in my family / friends have done it. There is no Sai devotee in my known. But I got this intense feeling on today (Thursday) morning itself to do it and am doing it.

I hope Sai baba will bless me and remove my problems. He will bless me and my Family and let us get out of this bad phase of life.

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

2. A1234

A1234 Silver IL'ite

Hi, happy to know about your brat. This baba vrat is so very powerful and I have experienced many miracles in my life ....

wish you all the very best and may baba bless you abundantly.....

om sai shrew sai jaya jaya sai......