1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Olay Facial hair Removal Duo - ????

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by nottie, Aug 2, 2014.

1. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am planning to use olay facial hair removal cream, but before that I want to know the reviews if anybody have used it like "how long will it take to grow hair back and does it grow thicker".

For the past two months suddenly I see there is hair growth on my chin and I had very little on my upper lips, but now it is also shown more. I just used scissors to cut my chin hair, because there were 3 to 4 but now I see a lot and grows curly as well. I don't know what happened. I am currently undergoing fertility treatment, so I asked nurse is this side effects from the medicines and she said no. she also said some woman may get at the age of 30 and I am hitting 30 in few months. Is it so????

I am applying besan flour with turmeric for 3 days a week and honey and lemon as well, but I don't see any improvement...Pls suggest me options???

Similar Threads
    1. vijiananthu
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. ars
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. anupamag
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

hi ladies,
    If anybody have used any other cream on face to remove hair, kindly share it :(

3. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

Medicines plus your scissors effect, surely it would keep growing.. Better visit a parlor to get rid off, they thread it and remove i think, facial hair remover might also produce hair soon i think still visit a saloon for a worthy removal than trying at home..

4. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Thank you 'god2014' for your reply. Let me try in saloon for any better method

5. radhikashinde91

radhikashinde91 Senior IL'ite

All information is useful and informative. thank you for sharing such valuable information.