ok this is my first thread.Regarding being born as women?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Hlatha1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hlatha1

Hlatha1 New IL'ite

I donno know any other better to ask this question (asked this question to my friends , they too donno wat to say).Right from childhood I really don't like to do my household chores.reason behind that is In my childhood my bro don't do any work since my parent didn't let him to do ,just because he his MALE.They forced me to do household chores and also to serve to my bro (he used to mock at me and we had many fight over this issue),Just because i was born as female.

So I refused to do any house hold chores(got even beaten up,even still i din't did them) and i started to hate doing them.You may think i'm lazy (think whatever u want) n my question is Why I have to do all household chores just because I'm FEMALE? [​IMG]
    I really hate few tradition in India(hindu)
    P.S:I'm from middle class family.And my family is orthodox.So hiring servant maid is out of question

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

I like your rage. It is sooo in every one of us.

But doind your own chores is never a bad thing..not because you are a female but because you are fit enuf to and because you care.

If someone forces you just because of gender.... tats not right at all.

1 person likes this.