1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh! Those Blue Eyes.... - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by lovelyme, Jan 8, 2012.

1. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

The sun is in its peak. The temperature is very high and the blue sky is cloudless and pure there by allowing the hot rays to pierce the heart of the earth. The street of Al - Hayatim is almost vacant left with cars in the roadsides and big houses and no humans to loiter. The heat is unbearable and the hot wind formed an invisible air shield showing its presence only by an occasional shoo sound.

A big house is in the middle of other big houses standing erect and posh. The big compound wall is standing like a white giant covering the whole area around the house with his hand. The big garden inside the compound is green and seems to include all kinds of flowering plants on earth. The sprinkler sprayed the droplets of water in small drizzles on the greenery as if it were trying to bath them. The front view is made attractive by a massive fountain with the statues of eight white Arabian stallions each facing outside. No eyes will ever believe that it sees all the green in a place where everybody says it would be full of deserts and sand storms. The cars and other vehicles moving to and from the richest town of Riyadh through the tar road is a real visual treat one can enjoy by standing on the terrace of the that big posh house. The golden sand of the desert interrupted by the black road like a black line drawn with a charcoal has an unfading beauty.

The porch of the house is wide with a collection of cars, a white colour BMW M5 Sedan, a BMW Gran Turismo, Mercedes Benz S Class, another white Bentley, a Toyota Land Cruise, Lamboghini, a mud race car, A Hummer and few more cars to fill it in. The porch is full of kids playing around and they open and closed the doors of the cars often and the drivers running after them making futile effect to control them. The drivers and gardeners looked like Asians.

Every room in the house is decorated with the Moroccan carpet and curtains with very minute golden Zari works. The furniture is all imported and they are well enough to show off the proud heritage of that palace. Every single article from the bed lamp to spoon and from the carpet to the cars outside are examples to their luxury.

The hall is full of people carrying bags and luggage from their respective rooms and all hurrying as if they were departing to somewhere. The middle aged woman who is dressed in the burqa covering all her body except for her eyes is giving instruction to the servants. She seems to be the mistress of the palace and the looks of each servant have the respect for her and a little fear mixed with that. She has powerful eyes which have the ability to control everything.

The business magnet Mr. Abdul Omar Bin Qureshi is a very well known person to the whole area. A well educated man from abroad has a very good access over the Western countries though with a conservative Muslim back ground. He has his wife and six children. All his four sons are assisting him in his business and a daughter is married and settled in a well off family. It is his way of giving time to his family by making them spending time with him in the desert by camping, mud racing and by doing other stuffs of enjoyment. They would spend their time in such camps for about two weeks and some times even more once in every year.

The cars are started and parked in line. The servants carried every baggage and other items to the parked vehicles. The ladies and men of the family are ready to leave the house for their holidays.

“Is everything OK?.... Shall we leave now?” The man in his fifties with the traditional outfit asked.

“Insha Allah…. Everything is fine and all are ready to move…” The lady said.

“Jayyid Jiddan (Very Good)…. Let’s leave then… Every one, please take care of the little children… You may miss them if you are careless….” Abdul said with a touch of care and concern in his voice.

Everyone got inside the cars and somebody from a car informed that they might be missing one. Again there is a confusion and chaos among the folks.

“Who is that that missing?....” A man in his mid twenties asked with a little anger in his voice. He is Afzal Omar, the second son of Abdul. Every one is irritated with the unauthorized absence of a particular person from the scene.

“I think its Al- Zarqa….” This time it is Al- Nazna, the daughter of Abdul. She too is covered in black except for her eyes.

“I don’t know what has entered into her mind lately?.... She seems to be very much irresponsible these days always indulged in some sort of day dreams…. We must tell Abbu for dancing to her tunes always….” Obviously she was very much angry with her.

“OK… OK…. We will send someone to look for her….” The lady in burqa told to ease the situation.

Ten minutes passed without any change and suddenly a girl completely covered in black appeared. She is both walking and running as a magnificent black butterfly. As she neared a pleasant mild aroma filled the entire surrounding. She has a fourth generation i-phone in her hand. Her beautiful lean white fingers held the phone and trying to hide it behind her. The light colour she painted in her long nails added beauty to the soft rosy skin of her beautiful palms. The black prada she wore is up to her palms and it enhanced the beauty of her fingers and the small portion of her hand visible after her wrist portion. She wore a big black stone ring in her right ring finger and small gold rings in all the other fingers.

Her blue eyes sparkle as she smiled very soft. Though her face was covered her smile could be read in her eyes. The pair of dark blue eyes… the most elegant pair of eyes one can ever have. The eyes have a magic spell in them that they could captivate anybody who has a look from them. That’s why her parents named her Al-Zarqa Fairooza meant “The Blue Eyed Precious Gem”, the most beautiful name in the whole world.

“What were you doing?.... Why does that happen every time only from you?” Al-Nazna asked angrily.

“Ana Asifah (I am sorry)….”

Did she just talk or sing? Oh God! Such a melodious voice she has. The softness in her voice or the spell in her eyes made her sister stop arguing and scolding her further. The mood of all turned normal as Al-Zarqa turned in and the vehicles started towards their destination taking the hot rays of sun with them leaving behind smoke and the big palace. Before the big iron gates closed behind the vehicles, the blue eyes turned back and met a pair of eyes waiting for her to look. The giant gates rolled behind her and the vision was disturbed and vanished.

(To be continued….):coffee

3 people like this.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Simi
    Were you in the Arab countries before. You have decribed the house of an Arab so perfectly. Most of the house in Arab are exactly like these ones.
    These Arab girls are so beautiful and you have put it so well about the girl......Is an indian falling in love with her...then he really had it.
    Let me wait what you have next to tell us in the story. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

Thank you very much for your first FB. If I say Yes, it would be a lie. I have never been to Arab countries before. It was my hubby who was there for about four years provided me with the details. I just literally described it what I felt in my imagination. If it works, i must thank my hubby first.

I hope this time too I could be able to entertain you a little with this novel. Keep writing your valuable comments dear. Your FBs mean much to me really.. Thank you once again... TC.. God Bless...

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Simi, wonderful narration once again :thumbsup I was totally glued to the story and to the world of Al-Zarqa. I've heard about many beautiful Arabian girls. In fact, we have many Arabians visiting Malaysia nowadays. But of course, the women are always covered thus we can't really see if the praises about their beauty are justified or otherwise. But reading your story, I can sense how beautiful Al-Zarqa is. Can't wait to know which pair of eyes had captivated this blue eyed beauty! :)

1 person likes this.
  5. BhoomikaDhare

BhoomikaDhare Silver IL'ite

Wonderful starting dear... As I read the story i'm feeling as if I'm watching an Arabic movie... recently read 'The Kite Runner'... I could feel the same maturity in your writing also... Keep going... love to read more from you:)

1 person likes this.
  6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Simi,

Very well writeen. The description brings the whole desert, the lovely and the mansion...brought all these before our eyes. beautiful dear.

Waiting for more....

1 person likes this.
  7. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

aamzing description....!!
    awaiting for next part....

1 person likes this.
  8. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Sofea,

Thank you very much for the positive comment. Glad to know that you like Al-Zarqa and her story...

Love,

Simi..

9. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Thank you very much Bhoomika dear for your wonderful FB and I value your comments a lot.

Love,

Simi..

10. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much Lalitha dear,

This is the first time I have your Fb and I am so glad and proud of that. These positive FBs really provide me with courage to write... Thank you once again.

Love,

Simi..