Office jobs in Dubai schools:suggestions

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Lakshmimahesh, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Lakshmimahesh

Lakshmimahesh New IL'ite

Hi gals

I am looking out for any admin/operations/office jobs in schools in Dubai.I have a small kid at home and I am not open to a straight shift sort of job immediately.I used to be a recruiter in India for an year and have an admin experience close to an year in Oman.Could you please suggest any part time opportunities or work from home openings in Dubai?I am staying in qusais.

thanks
    lakshmi

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014

2. Lakshmimahesh

Lakshmimahesh New IL'ite

64 views and no reply.Plz give me ur valuable response ladies.

3. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

Hai lakshmimahesh

Have you searched the internet for such vacancies? Why not go to different school websites and search their careers?Hope you will get one soon :2thumbsup:

4. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Dear Lakshmi,

For such jobs, lot of referencing works. Get in touch with people who work in schools and ask them to forward your CV to the concerned person in the school. You could also upload your CV in their careers page or send it to the "info" emails that you find under contact us in the website.

5. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

Lakshmi, i think you are not aware school admin work straight shift full day.

6. Lakshmimahesh

Lakshmimahesh New IL'ite

Thanks navya and preet for ur replies.

dear preet

Could you please clarify whether all the schools are following the straight shift for their office positions?I was under the belief that straight shift office positions are for those schools with two shifts.
    thanks in advance.

7. ankitagm

ankitagm New IL'ite

hello ladies

I am Ankita Mohapatra, recently moved to Dubai after marriage. I stay in Marina and looking for Indian ladies this part of Dubai. I miss india and want to be friends with Indians in Dubai and also would like to be part of any on going events.

looking forward...
    Ankita