1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Of untold words and meanigless laughters

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dakshayaeni, Jan 13, 2012.

1. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

This is my second meeting with them. First one I was little nervous as I did not know in which phases of life they were. I wondered if they are too famous, rich and hi-fi then may be I will feel belittle, but then I went on to meet them after a gap of 22 years. Caught up in a upstart favourite outlet in park street. We met, hugged, drunk, ate, and omg, all the while we laughed, chatted and made the place quite awful for the rest of the guests.

They are my school friends and we were meeting after 22 years, long time, too many words and stories to share, snippets of joyous and sad moments crept in our memories, and we longed for more of such meetings.

Today I am again catching up with them, love my school, love my gang of girl friends. Women are gorgeous and humane.

1 person likes this.

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Yes Dakshayaeni.. Women are gorgeous and humane....

And I could understand your joy and fun and happiness from the post...
    It always feels great to catch up school mates and i'm to hear that you are going to meet up again today.

Have loads of fun and make a memorable moments.:party

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dakshayaeni,

Glad to know you had a lovely time catching up with school buddies. It is ages since I got to meet any of them. One problem of moving out of one's hometown where one went to school. People get scattered all over and sometimes it is so hard to find them - even on facebook.

1 person likes this.
  4. dakshayaeni

Yes Pallavi, I met them and I posted my experience for you, wish you peace and health lady

5. dakshayaeni

Yes you are right, and you rightly understood my sudden gush of emotions. just felt like telling you that one of my friend needed B-ve blodd for her dad asap and you know what, from that second meet, we got hold of Ellora who went today and signed up to donate blood. I am blessed to have such people like her, like you. Thank you