1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Of God, Plans and Docs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 12, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Thanks so much for your good wishes Vijima. I too hope that all the prayers keep me away from the scalpel and BH from being scalped. :-D

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Oh ..satchi ....i was feeling very bad that i could not speak to you ..but now I came to know that your surgery has been postponed.

Really nice to see you in snippets.

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

Thanks so much Suma. Will be around for some more time now. :)

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Do u know satchi, now a days bloggers are not liked even in operation rooms, for who knows what they might blog on. Since they know u are a blogger, the docs are scared.HAHA

Welcome back, and we will tolerate u for a month, not to worry, this peice of news bring warmth in this cold times, at least in jaipur.So welcome back, and hope to read more and more cheerful posts from this brave lady called Satchi

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Kamalji, your fb brings a big :biggrin2: to my face. Thank you for the nice feed back. :-D

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sats,
    I now have a doubt if you are happy or disappointed about the development??:confused2:
    You might have perhaps "lapped up" all attention from the "hospital - corridors", about, "oh, you know who she is? The famous lady who blogs in IL & is the rage there now!! So sad, she is "stripped" of her laptop & hence not blogging, when she is here!!":bonk
    Well, my young friend, I am happy because I strongly believe there is a purpose in every design of God!!:bowdown
    All the best.:)
    Take care.

1 person likes this.
  7. satchitananda

Hi Chitra,

Am wondering too, whether to be happy or otherwise at this roller-coaster ride. But then the 05 year old in me is delighted at being on a roller-coaster. Suffice to say I am glad to have my favourite appendage (lappie) with me and will have some more time before it is forcibly separated from me. :-D

You know what, if anyone there knew I blogged (I assure no one does), they would more than happy to get out of the way and run, because they would not be sure what would be said about them. :biggrin2: Maybe that is why I was not admitted yesterday. The hospital could not afford to lose their other clientele for one patient and wanted to steel their nerves and be mentally prepared to be blogged about.

Absolutely, I believe that too.

1 person likes this.
  8. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Satchiji,
    Good to hear that u r back safe....No matter in which state you are(both literally and the city in which u reside), we always want you blogging with good health....

1 person likes this.
  9. satchitananda

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Satchi,

Coming in after a week of forced hiatus thanks to my broadband issues, it is a kind of relief to know of the escape from the scalpel. it is a nice feeling and wish you that you recover without the need.. after being under it for 6 times, i dread every time.

i am sure there is a reason for everything and i hope it is a positive one. now blog your fill.

1 person likes this.