1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Of God, Plans and Docs

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 12, 2012.

1. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

yesterday after seeing a couple of feedbacks given by you, i was thinking may be you coaxed you BH so that you could use laptop in the hospital..oh my..we are definitely waiting for your snippets all through this month..and yes even i am thrilled to have you back here..

1 person likes this.
  2. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Dear Satchi!
    Welcome back! I am more than thrilled to see you know for what reason :p.... I was kidding! Take rest, meet all of us in Feb and with full vigor you can go for surgery a month later. Wishing you best of health always.
    Manjula

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

You are right Kanaks. There has to be a very good reason for everything and I firmly believe everything happens for the best. Thanks so much for the good wishes. :-D

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Whatever happens is for good. So keep writing till then and don't worry Oh Maria ;-) (Be sure, we cannot escape from reading your snippets. :bonk:rotfl) nice post. take care:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Thanks Sushma, yes, I have got some grace period to be on line before my laptop and I are parted for a while. So shall make hay while the sun shines. :)

6. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

We are more than thrilled to have you back with us.... i am going to bribe the big man up there in the sky to totally do away with doctors and surgery and keep you with us healthy, hale and hearty so that you can dish out your dishy snippets without any break :)

2 people like this.
  7. satchitananda

Hey Manjula, so nice to see you here. I am extremely thrilled to be back here as well as for the same reason you mentioned.

Thanks so much Manjula for your good wishes.

8. satchitananda

Very true Mira. Thanks for your good wishes. :) Now I can attend the Bangalore meet.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Satchi dear glad to see you back here. When you have so many wellwishers here I think your health will improve with medicines and love and affection from everyone and dont have to go for surgery. Everyone here enjoys your snippets and you bring a smile on everyone's face with your snippets.

Today I was thinking I should call and find out and now surprised to see you here . All the best dear for your good health.

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

Hi Sumitha,

Oh that would indeed be wonderful. Only problem is without doctors and hospitals, there will be one Big B (bakara) missing for snippets. :hide: :p Anyway making the most of it. Can attend the Bangalore meet, play scrabble, word, and if needed go in next month. So I can have my cake and eat it tooooooooooo........ :biggrin2: