1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Of Brains, Lack Of Brains And Beauty Sleep

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Sep 23, 2017.

1. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Perhaps jellyfish have some other superfine mode of perception and feeling which our science is yet unable to detect ??
    Perhaps they also know through some cosmic consciousness that one satchitananda is pondering deeply about their brain or brainlessness and having a quiet laugh .? ?

Well, i am not a jellyfish . But laughed merrily after reading your deligtful snippet .

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

thanks. I feel flat.

satchitananda likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Am sure about that, Susila. There is so much we don't know. It would be funny if it were not so sad, how scientists think they know it all and consider anything beyond their perception or understanding as an impossibility. Unless proven to exist, it is non-existent.

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Thyagarajan and SCSusila like this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Tch tch Sacthi, laking brains need not necessarily mean lack of intelligence no? I am fascinated by jellyfish not only because I have seen kids get stung and suffer but also there display in our aquarium here :biggrin: :) Other than what Gauri says, you know what's fascinating about them - they can disappear literally evaporate and go away or choose to live on and on. You see thoughtlessness can do that to you - see a bigger purpose and continue to live or see no purpose anymore and move on. Now spine, that is a whole different story!

kaniths, satchitananda and Gauri03 like this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm.... Sabitha, now we come to the philosophical question of where is intelligence stored or where does it exist? Of course we have to consider cellular intellighence too. From what you say, they sound like alien forms - materialize, dematerialize, live however they long they wish to ...... Interesting!!!

Thyagarajan and Srama like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:I understand that there is no organ called mind. If mind is a process and intelligence is its by-product then the storage is a misnomer. probably it could be something invisible like i- cloud stored in cosmic box held somewhere in the universe. Thanks and Regards. God Bless us all.

7. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Dear Satchi,

Interesting blog.
    I was wondering what if I had no spine and no brain. I am not sure about brain but I sure have a spine. This is because my occasional back pain has been scribed to my spine and they should know. I have been told that my brian (?) sits in my head but when ever I complain of pain in the upper story, they never scribe it to brain but to head only. That means there is something wrong with my brian as it never aches or it is not there at all. May be half zelly fish!!!!!

8. Thyagarajan

:hello:@satchitananda @HariLakhera some say gut feeling. does it connect to brain or brainlessness and in that case what is the connect between brain spine and gut?

9. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

The answer is Sat Chit Ananda .

Thyagarajan and satchitananda like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

In
    In point of fact that seems to me the essential "TRUTH". Thank you. Regards.

HariLakhera likes this.