Odd feeling about male IndusLadies members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by swarnalata.N.S., Jan 29, 2012.

1. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Hullo all
    I just thought I will share some delicate feelings. I dont know If I should talk them, but just want to know if other ladies also feeling same as me.

See, its like this.In IL forum there are so many subjects we ladies are discussing for our benefit. In beauty section many discussions about breazilian waxing and removal of hair from private parts etc. Ok, there are so many men also networking members here. They may see all that discussion also. They can see name of lady posting questions like above . And in another forum same lady can be writing some general thing and the man who reads there also, maybe he will be thinking of her other private matter. :hide: I feel sort of very delicate by this idea. It makes me very embarassed.

Have you ever feel lke that, any of you ?

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Swarna...
    Firstly I havent posted such things and second when I post I think properly if the question gonna put me fix or embarrassment later if so I dont post it...In relationship forum its always better we know male perspective so I dont feel odd about it...
    Many users dont use their real name as user id....

3. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

A similar issue was raised by another ILite who posted reply to the thread on what type of innerwear required for gym wear.She suggested that atleast the name of the tag should avoid expressing explicitly about the nature of the subject. I think atleast for this sake the members who feel delicate should use a nick name. Opinions vary. Some people feel embarrassed and for some others there is nothing wrong in it. We are in a world where everything is discussed in open in the media. It all depends on our mindset.

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Most of the members have a profile name by which they are known. This is to protect their identity and also nobody's personal info is displayed here. So, no need to worry. This is an open forum.

The best part is the moderators have a right to remove posts which may not seem appropriate.