October 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by jillcastle, Mar 2, 2017.

1. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

My nauesea started very late at 11 weeks. Those pills did not stop my nausea completely. It reduced it to some extent. And if I stop taking the pills, it gets worse. Anyway, counting down the days now :)

2. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

Update from my side :

Done with Growth Scan and Doppler test , Reports are proper.

I checked with my doctor regarding vomiting , She said I need to eat some thing in night too whenever I getup as due to acidity I have vomiting sensation..

No other test she writes for me .

Hope all are doing well.

3. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Good to know@saroj. My next scan is in 2 weeks. Waiting eagerly...

4. SmitiG

SmitiG Junior IL'ite

Hi Everyone...
    Logged in after many days... how are u all doing? My Hb is very low. Dr has asked to take 2 iron tablets daily for 2 weeks then she will check for Hb.. if it doesn't increase then she might give some IV injections.. Dr has asked for growth scan in 35th week.. though i had a scan in 29th week and everything was fine.. take care guys

5. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

My Hb also came back low. So I am taking iron supplements. Add lots of beets, pomegranate and fish (if you eat) in your diet. That would also help in increasing your iron. One more tip is to take vitamin C rich food along with the iron rich food so the iron gets consumed better.

My next scan is in a week. Very excited to see my baby. I can already see him move on top of my shirt. It is a very good feeling right :) I am still vomitting every day. That is the only thing I wish would stop. Otherwise, just feel a lil more tired than normal. How are you all feeling?

6. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,iam a new member.I would like to join in October due date forum(even though very late). This is my second pregnancy.I have a beautiful cute little angel already.after much complication I Ve attained this pregnancy.I would like to wish all the friends in this forum a happy and safe pregnancy and safe delivery.goodluck ladies.

7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Welcome to the club @Rakshini :)

My update: I am done with my 32 week scan. Baby is doing good. He was measuring 1.8 kg and he is head down. My next apt is in 3 weeks and I would get the physical exam then. I am anxious about it as I have heard it can be painful. Keeping fingers crossed... I was relieved everything looked normal. TC everyone.

8. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Thank you Jill castle for your warm welcome. I too had my consultation s day.Everything was good,much relieved now.Iam 31 weeks 6 days now.my next appointment is 2 weeks later.Iam from India so I can know the sex of the baby only after delivery.very excited.

jillcastle likes this.
  9. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Hi All Ladies. Although quite late, feeling very happy to be joining a DUE DATE Club. I too am due in Oct (Oct end). Lots of TTC struggle, and during pregnancy too but holding on for that ONE PRECIOUS MOMENT when I get to hear that first cry of my LO.
    Wishing you all a happy and safe journey throughout. Lets share our feelings.

10. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Forgot to ask. Can anybody suggest a good diet for Gestational diabetes. I have rice only for lunch but still the sugar levels are more than the permissible values. The Diabetologist says this is the best we can do but my Gynic is not happy. Any suggestions pls.