October 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by jillcastle, Mar 2, 2017.

1. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope all r doing good..

My sleepless night timings are increasing day by day .. I hardly get sleep for 3 - 4 hrs..

Half of the time I am hungry or want to go to pee.. :(:(

Even I feel I am having breathless problem.. I cant breathe easily while I try to sleep ..

During day / or when I am sitting on chair.. no such breathing problem ..

my doctor prescribed me some exercise like kegel .. and few others..

Do u ppl started such exercise ???

Hi @suchi1319,

No Idea of specific diet . Ur doctor didnt prescribed u what not to eat ???

We all will sail thru this .. Last 5- 7 weeks are remaining for everyone ..

All d best ..

2. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Yes, the doctor has prescribed a diet. As such not a different one. I dont have any domestic help so have to cook myself..and many times I tend to get lazy :-(
    How are you all ladies doing? Even I am feeling hungry nowadays...right from 6 AM in the morning. Never felt that before. Did you ppl have any cravings?? I didnt have any

3. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

no .. even I dont have any cravings as such.. But i eat everything.. I mean literally everything..

u start at 6 AM ... Mine goes in every 2 hrs including night too.. whenever i wake up.. I eat .. else I vomit in the morning.. Thats what my doctor told me to keep eat something whenever u wake up ...

Even I do all cooking and household work as I stay in joint family..

Cook food when u have full energy and u r not tired.. i do it in the morning.. rest work can be done as and when we have energy to do it..

R u working ???? or home maker ???

4. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,iam feeling better now.last week I suffered from constipation.struggled a lot.tried with all home remedies and finally got the problem solved.it was really difficult for 2 days.now I feel better.Drinking warm water very frequently. . I am not hungry but I have strong cravings for sweets.its difficult to control. doctor told me increase protein intake.iam trying my best.my daughter is pestering me to see her sibling.she s been waiting si long.donnt know how iam going to manage.anyways take care ladies

5. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Currently working from Home. Planning to take OFF from the next month, trying to push it as much as possible. Honestly, its a boon that they increased the ML to 6 months.
    Yeah, cooking in the morning is a better idea. Should try that.

6. suchi1319

suchi1319 Junior IL'ite

Cravings for sweets!!! is that a little princess in there?? :D

7. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

Hi ,

Do u ppl have itching in ur tummy ???

I have so much itching..

Please some one suggest me some home remedies..

I tired to apply Coconut oil.. but not much helpful..

8. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Hi Soraj,

I too had irregular sleep, but I started to walk for 45 mins in the late evenings. That really helped me to sleep well. Now though I wake up regularly to pee, I go back to sleep immediately. You could also try drinking warm milk just before you go to sleep. That will help you sleep better.

I started applying moisturizing cream from 27th week morning and night. No itching as of now. I heard from a friend, the following helped her with the itching:

Pine tar soap (Amazon.com : Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap 3.25 Oz : Bath Soaps : Beauty)
    Dandelion root tea

But check with your doc before you try it.

TC ladies. Just few more weeks for our babies arrival... :)

9. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends. Hi suchi.yes ,I have so much of sugar cravings(actually me and my dad both are fond of sweets). Went to the doctor sday(33w5d).had blood tests and scan.everything s fine.i have thyroid so doc wants to check frequently. Hereafter I have to go every week it seems.my last pregnancy was c section.doc has not said anything regarding that.but planning for family planning too.hope everything goes well. I don't have itching,ofcourse I apply moisturiser on my tummy,back,thighs and chest.i don't have much stretch marks guess it helps. I have 2 minor issues,one s very frequent by bladder s full.within 15 to 20 min.bcos of that going out s really difficult.even for walking.i wanted to walk atleast half and hour but I couldn't complete bcos of this.I also use the restroom just before going out but still i feel full immediately. My next issue s evening I sweat like anything.i almost wet my dress.In chennai daily it's raining a bit in our area.may be bcos of that or I don't know the reason.i sweat like anything.other than that I am good.

10. soraj

soraj Senior IL'ite

I too apply moisturizer.. but not much use.. tried coconut oil too.. but itching is mostly thr in lower side of tummy .. No where else..