Nursery/kindergarten -TECOM

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by rics, Jun 13, 2011.

1. rics

rics New IL'ite

Hi Queens thanks for your suggestion, will definately check that out.

Dear Margo,

Sorry was away for sometime couldnt revert back to you. Hope you are still in Dubai. As I am mostly free on weekdays, you let me know your suitability, so that we can decide on the venue accordingly. Will await for your reply.

Love
    Richa

2. chimichanga

chimichanga New IL'ite

Well as i understand, Chubby Cheeks is an Indian set up and Seashell is western. Don't know how good these are though. I can't think of sending my li'l one by bus simply because you have to get them ready that much early :D. Will catch you after 5th, in that case. Have fun!

3. 77margo

77margo New IL'ite

@rics & Chimichanga, why dont the 3 of us plan to meet up after the 5th, would be nice to meet you guys, at least our little ones will meet some new kids. Wat say?????

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
  4. 77margo

77margo New IL'ite

hey guys me back in Dubai after a long 3 months, whats been happening and how r ur little ones. Any Luck on the school front, I too am thinking bout finding a good school, please let me know if you guys know of anything nice.

5. 77margo

77margo New IL'ite

Hi people, Rics and Chimi, any news on the nursery front for the little ones, i'm searching something but not happening, too far off for me. HOw bout we meet up for coffee at this place opp my bldg, Astro Coffee i think let me know kids could meet up too.
    Chao

6. avanedibam

avanedibam New IL'ite

Hi. I'm a mom here too... i have twin sons...

i'm looking for a day care or evening playgroup for the twins... something between 4 - 7 pm.

i live in crown residence building near the metro and we can try and make some arrangements.

Thanks,

Avan

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
  7. avanedibam

avanedibam New IL'ite

Hi,

My kids goto bright morning nursery. not too high fi. it's actually quite nice..

they have bus transport and all...

Avan

8. sharma06

sharma06 New IL'ite

hi richa
    i also live in tecom near the metro station. in which nursery ur princess going ?? i m also searching for same. suggest me a good nursery .
    awaiting reply
    thanx

9. sajireji

sajireji New IL'ite

Deal All,

I live in Hotoon building and is working in Tameem House (Tecom). I am looking for a day care arrangement for my 1 year old baby girl.

I had my mom with me but she needs to go back to India on 9th May 2012 to assist my brother's studies.

Can i have the contact details for bright morning nursery and the fee structure too.

Could any one help me by suggesting any good nursery/kindergarten for my little one.

Regards
    Saj

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  10. SupriyaC

SupriyaC New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am too new to this group but just looking for a nursery for my 3 years old daughter near the Greens or in tecom. Can any one help me with the same. I am staying in the Greens and looking for a reasonable nursery cum day care for my daughter.