Nursery in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by alkatejwani, Nov 20, 2012.

1. alkatejwani

alkatejwani New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I am seriously worried about my 3.5 year old boy. We recently shifted here in abu dhabi in October. I have son who is going to be 3.5 years old in this december and his actual KG education will start from April next year. We checked here in many Indian Nurseries like Sara, ICK, Noahs' arc, Little flower, leens but all are full with no vacant seats. I am worried what to do now? Schools will start its year from april next year and nurseries are full....how to get admission in nursery...else 4 more months at home would be bit difficult for my 3.5 year old plus he will have to get trained again to go to school in KG directly. Please advice how to go about this? Do you know any good nursery in city. We live in Hamdan street so..

Waiting

Alka

2. svh14

svh14 Senior IL'ite

Hi alka
    You can also try stepping stone,and little bud's nursery.
    You can take him everyday to family park in khalidiya behind all prints buildings,there you can meet lot of parents who can guide you on this more.
    Good luck

3. alkatejwani

alkatejwani New IL'ite

Thanks svn14,

I have to call you with your screen name as i dont know your real name. Thank you very much for your suggestion. I checked with little buds and they saying they may have vacan seats after two weeks so keeping fingers crossed. One nursery advised to put him in O level school as their new term starts in september but if in future we plan to shift back in India what would be his status in india so bit worried to put in O level.

Yesterday you sent me some message but i cud not open it as i m new to IL and so have still not given authority to read PM's.
    Thanks again

Alka

4. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

yes u can try in lil buds as i also got my sons admisson in d middle of d year. my son is in pg now but from jan he will b shifted to nursery
    .n thy r good..nt rude like saras..where do u stay alka?

5. alkatejwani

alkatejwani New IL'ite

Thx Vipsy for the response.

I have called Little Buds they said to check after two weeks...so keeping fingers crossed.

I stay at Hamdan street. Where do you stay?

Thanks once again for caring
    Alka

6. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

hey alka,i stay on najda street..behind union national bank.
    n i m sure in lil buds ur going to get ur sons admission..
    n we hv a group of ladies on fb so u can also join it n make new friends n share ur queries too...just search for abudhabi indian expats..or else send me a req on fb first n thn join tht group...will pm u my detail..

7. alkatejwani

alkatejwani New IL'ite

Thanx vipsy for kind help...will do that for sure...

8. kanchanbish

kanchanbish New IL'ite

You can try in Lady Bird nursery and Busy bees nursery.

9. AyeshaSathar

AyeshaSathar New IL'ite

Hello Friend,

Im also searching Some Good Nurseries in Abu dhabi, can you please help me. Maximum nurseries finished their admissions.

10. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Hi Ayesha

how old is your baby? There are couple of nurseries still taking admissions. Like the smurfs nursery in Karamah, educare (in muroor branch), and also you can put your child for the waiting list and hopefully you can get seat in the January term.

regards..