1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Numerology For Deciding Place And Location Of Doctor Visits

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by ChennaiExpress, Dec 1, 2017.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Do you believe that some numbers are good while others are bad?

My Dad does.

Appointment must be on day-month-year that adds up to good, or neutral number.

His medical condition is such, that the Dr he likes and is comfortable with is now at an address which is at unfavorable number.

We made appointments several time a year, only to cancel it.

Now my Dad is at a point of his health he simply has to go.

He even wishes the appointment time is in alignment with a good or neutral number.

Just now when I called to confirm appointment and clarify directions, the receptionist gave the original appointment time, which my Dad freaked out because it adds up to bad number.

I told receptionist that appointment time was changed to earlier time and she said, "ok, you can come in then"

My Dad is keeping his fingers crossed.

Hope everything goes well. These few weeks had lot of unfavorable things happen.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

I don't believe that numbers have this power, and I think it is very difficult to continue with this obsession - especially now that you don't have much of a choice about when to visit the doctor. Maybe you could change the minutes in the appointment time, to match with the numbers that he needs to feel comfortable.

Sandycandy likes this.
  3. ChennaiExpress

Oh yes, you are so right

When I was confirming his appointment yesterday, the lady said it's at certain time, but he can come in 15 minutes early.

This was huge relief because the number aligns perfectly.

Hoping this still stands. Perhaps if we go early, Dr may see him early and all will go well.

My Dad tells me I should not follow numerology, but now I think it's become a habit for me as well :facepalm:

4. ChennaiExpress

Today's visit actually went well. My Dad was more happy with this visit than previous others.

5. sudarshan121

sudarshan121 New IL'ite

contact manu he is extremly good at numerology..he in india...he will also provide simple remedies for improvement of health and the treatment to be more effective
    \whatsapp or call him on his number 9113976001