November 2015 due date club :) :) :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Luvpavi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Mine is November Last Week!
    I am 7 Weeks Pregnant!
    This is my second baby!
    Hope I have a Little Angel!

2. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Hi all, Got some time to visit IL. How are all your lil one's doing.
    Good to see that new friends have added. Welcome dears.
    Update from my side: Now im 10 weeks preggy. Due date is Nov 9th. Seems like nausea is reducing. Reduced symptoms itself is making me panic. Breast tenderness is still there. Some times there is this stretching and pulling feeling in stomach. First got scared that it was cramping and something bad. Then it was OK. My next scan is scheduled on 26th Apr. Eagerly waiting for my scan to see my lil one doing good.
    Praying to God that we all should deliver healthy babies.

3. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Hi lovely ladies.. its soo great to see November 2015 Due date club:clap I belonged to Nov 2014 DD club and this forum was of great help. All the best to all of you.. Be happy, keep working and eating healthy..:yes:

4. Cool10

Cool10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends :),

How are you all doing ? I visited IL after some weeks today. Finding it hard to catch up with the work these days. Still exhausted and nauseous. Don't know when my energy will come back. Feeling like sleeping a lot but due to full time working, am unable to manage more than 6-7 hours of sleep.

My nuchal scan is scheduled after 25th April. Praying for the best

5. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies ,
    Congratulations to all ladies.:thumbsup
    I am visiting IL after some time and I am happy to join u all. This my first pregnancy after 3 yrs of TTC.
    Even i dont have any symptoms like @Mrsbv.
    I was suffering from severe constipation problem, then doc prescribed medicines and i am k now. Now she has prescribed my vitamins with stool softener and now i am doing fine. But i am suffering from cramping which drives me crazy. After the scan, doc said everything is fine and now its ur duty to stay positive and she is hoping my cramping will be over by first trimester. Just praying god and my days are moving.
    @chulbuli04 I read in a book, that symptoms will disappear after 9thweek, so dont worry. Everything will be fine.
    All the best to all ladies who have scan in coming week. Do share it with us.
    Lets share and pray for everyone

I was a silent reader of TTC thread some time and very happy to see few ladies here. Congratulationsfriendssmiley

6. Dibu

Dibu Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    i too get mild cramps on and off. Freaked out in the beginning. But I think it's either gas or muscle stretching.
    Hope I get back my energy levels back soon and out of this MS:(.

7. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@chulbuli04- I understand ur anxiousness when the symptoms tends to decrease.. but u r nearing the completion of first trimester, so its pretty normal.

@beingloved- Congratulations! Thank you for dropping by.

@Dibu- mild cramping is totally normal as long as it is not too painful. Yes it's ur uterus making space for ur lil growing bean:)

@nottie- 3yrs..Phew! Tough TTC journey all very well paid off, isnt it? How long are u thru?

@cool10 - try to sleep a little early at night. I know hectic work schedule can hamper it..but try to get ur 8hrs slp.

@sivasakthigopi- 7w? yay! me too!:cheers

I have food aversion to anything and everything that is edible. Even the thought of food makes me gag. Want to fast fwd the first trimester:whistle

8. Sivasakthigopi

Sivasakthigopi Gold IL'ite

Hi, @EagerMom,

I too in the same boat. I hate all foods which i liked before. But For my Son I have severe Morning Sickness in First Trimester. But for this Time I felt Ok. I felt only tired Afternoon. I wish to sleep in Afternoon.

Food is totally upset me! Though i took 4 - 5 Meals method!

I wish to complete my First Trimester in Fast.

9. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

Hi All
    Congratulations to all ladies ! After few days i m seeing the forum.. I m in 11 th week and nausea has reduced, though not completely stopped. my nuchal scan in scheduled for 20 April

i was tested for GTT and thyroid last week and by God's grace everything is in normal .. since i m aged 35 and gap of 7 years with first delivery bit worried abt the pregnancy... praying God for all of us that we should have healthy pregnancy and blessed with healthy baby.

Regards
    Priya

10. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Hi All ,

I am running on my 7th week pregnancy and stepping on 8th coming Monday . Since two days , I have breathing issue , could only take shallow breath and some sort of uneasiness . I also have MVP ( Mitral ventricular prolapse ) will it be due to some heart issue ? I really feel hopeless when it affects me and suddenly it goes away if I engage in a work or spend time with my loved ones .

My sister has told that the symptom is common but I am worried if it could be heart misfunction or some cardiac arrest :-( Apart from this , I sleep like anything for hours together during day time which I never used to do before and crying suddenly for silly things and immediately becoming happy . Please reply !!