1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by supriyakannan, Mar 19, 2016.

1. supriyakannan

supriyakannan New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking out for a tamil novel. I don't know author name and book name. I remember little story, heroine will be raped when is very young/small kid. she will be elder daughter, she has 2 siblings one sister and brother. she will be very rude. In college her classmate will be in love with her but she doesn't like him. he tries to commit suicide. Another rich person will marry her by force.

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Supriya, welcome to the Book Lovers forum. The novel sounds interesting. Hope you find its name soon.

3. narmi

narmi New IL'ite

hai
    i forget the novel name
    novel opens with marriage of hero and heroine
    heroine elopes frm the place aftr her marriage
    she runs an advertising company
    hero finds her place and waiting fr her
    she forgets hero face and ask him who r u
    he replies am ur husband and she come with hero's place later the both love each other
    once she sings a song
    En Devane Un Devi Naan
    Ivvelaiyil Un Thevai Ennavo
    Malligai En Mannan Mayangum Ponnaana Malar Allavo
    DS SOND
    CAN ANYONE TELL THE STORY NAME??????????????

4. narmi

narmi New IL'ite

hai
    i forget the name of the novel hero and heroine are neighbors their fathers are friends they planned for their daughter and son marriage. the groom has love affair before marriage later he fall in love with his wife and call her DALLY(short form of DARLING) .. she also in love with him at last she leaves him and she finds him in an accident
    i forget the name of the novel
    if anyone know the name pls tell me

5. bonzei69

bonzei69 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

please help me find this novel I read recently. It is about a husband and wife with a small child. The hero will have married the heroine as a pity and she will feel like she is a burden to him. They will not properly talk to each other but live for the child. one day they start to talk things out and decide to meet the next day to go the beach. But on the way to each other there is a big terrorist attack and they will frantically search for each other and realise their love.

thanks in advance

Anithamanimaran likes this.
  6. Anithamanimaran

Anithamanimaran New IL'ite

Hi,
    I read that story years back. I don't know the names anyone in this story. But story goes like ,
    Heroine lives in a small village and worked at hero's company. One day the village under flooded and heroine have no way to return home. So she stays at hero's place. Next day all villagers forced the hero to marry heroine nd he did. But he already loves another girl. That girl always sticking with hero. So that heroine wants to runaway from him. Some incident between them heroine gets pragnent. She runaway from him. 1 yr later hero found her but she refused to come with him. At that time she has a pain of baby birth. Hero rescue her and baby born and all are united.
    Can anyone know this novel name and author name.
    I m searching this book for more than 2 yrs.
    Thank u in advance.
    I hope I m waiting

7. geevee

geevee New IL'ite

hello frnzz!! i'm looking for a novel by Ramanichandran mam....hero name is Aadhavan and heroin Vennila.

Aadhavan and vennila are relatives. A situation arises where aadhavan marries vennila. Their grandmother doesnt like vennila and treats her badly. At first aadhavan also doesnt like vennila, but as days passes by, both strt loving each other. then one day, aadhavan has to go to london for his work. So he leaves vennila under the care of their grandmother. She treats her very badly as vennila gets hospitalised. So aadhavan returns back to take of her.....story continues like this....

Can someone pls tell the novel's name

Thanks in advance !!! :)
    cheers!!

Anithamanimaran likes this.