1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Not knowing what to do.Please Help or suggest and sorry for the long mail

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by lovelybird, Sep 14, 2012.

1. chad

chad Silver IL'ite

Dear Lovelybird..
    Iam really feeling very sorry for your situation.I felt it is very easy to advise difucult to face it..stay cool and take a good
    decision.you are the right person to have the better under stand on your own life.i saw some of friend are suffering in the
    same situations.
    My suggestion for you is "stand on your own Feet" and first fell in love with your self.These two makes you and life as beautiful.
    Do your best and leave the rest left for God
    1.First job - brush up your techinical skills for this you need to spend 2-3 hours every day.
    2.Looks - Inner happiness makes you more beautiful.so you need to keep cool your self for this do some Yoga and meditation.
    this will reduce weight as well as keep you fit.
    3.Confidence - once you feel that you are technically strong then that refelects in your confidence levels.sitting in front of mirror
    and practise to face the interview.
    Once you got the job every thing will set right.. All the best dear.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Do not believe his words as he is inconsistent. Might be he is afraid that you will put some case on him before leaving.
    After going through all this, you still want to work out things with him. If so you will be under his control and he will be doing the same things again. Why he wants only you to change. Relationship is mutual, it can never survive on one side interest.
    Do not be after him or talk to him for some days and try to see things.
    Take it slowly, see if he is really interested/likes you. If he behaves as a husband and take care of you thats good otherwise do not try to patch up with him.
    He is leaving without you shows that he is not into you.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  3. lovelybird

lovelybird New IL'ite

I need suggestion on my current situation...i am almost addicted to having writing my situation here and getting some relief and suggestions.
    My husband is leaving to another country on his pr now in a few days ...mutual divorce talks were going on and somewhere i felt whatever happening is not right and messaged my husband about rethinking abt the relation ...we met again...he is the same talking bad about me...i tried convincing and got fed up and finally thought of saying yes to divorce....after some time he called me and said he wants to be with me..believes me that i love him truly and so he wants to be with me.He then said there ll be no parents interference as such from both sides and also he doesnt want to see my parents or talk to them even for some thing that has happened.He said he can take me only after he gets settled there and then he ll send me the documents soon since he is relocating there without any job.It ll take atleast 6 months from now to join him physically as per the visa procedure....Until then he said i can do job and no restrictions as such and since parents intereference would not be there ,i am free to be in my parents house until then or may be can move somewhere finding a job and all.....He asked me to think upon if i trust him too and wanted to be with him or not...i said yes because i heard things from him that i longed to hear from him from much time.I felt at some point in future parents matter ll set and he ll end up talking to them...for some days we used to chat after this decision and suddenly he said he wanted me to come to his parents house...be with them until i join him and no job as such and he ll send me some amount for monthly ...and that amount is also very nominal...i mean after taking a decision i felt how can he change again and ask me not to do a job and all.....honestly i dont find any problem in moving to his parents and not doing job also...but he changes so fastly and i am afraid to trust him....before he said no need to stay ....again after 2 weeks he asked me to not to do job...be with his parents and serve them instead of being in my house....i mean he changes so fastly for good or bad in my case...i dont know if its because of his mom 's influence or some reason...i made him clear that i want to do a job and i have no problem staying with them...once i find it i might move to wherever i get it...for that he got angry and started behaving cold to me...not spending any time with me...always prefer spending time with his parents...i mean he is with his parents from past yrs after coming back from US and now though he is leaving in a few days he doesnt have the feeling to spend much time with me and to get even more understanding...he feels i deserve being alone since i didnt agree his decision which he took second time ....i tried convincing him tht i ll be with his parents until i find a job but he is stubborn...after some arguments..finally he sticked to his first decision but still his behaviour is cold to me....i am feeling there is much time left and i wanted to spend some time with him....but he doesnt has anything for me...he plans something with his parents...doesnt even tell me cozz i ll make an issue and feel jealous and his plans ll be spoilt...i mean if he gives good amount of time for me and his parents ,why on hell would i complain...
    he is saying our horoscopes doesnt match at all and may be i might become widow soon ..this is new point and even i checked the website...it mentioned there due to some mismatch i might end up as a widow so ours is not a good match...this is new point to my problem and am really worried if am thinking of going back to him and some point this widow thing...am really worried...how true can be such things...should i trust it...
    some or the complain he has got with me...whenever we chat...
    wht i thought was atleast 6 months time would be there before joining him ...meanwhile i can find a job,be independant and want to see his behaviour too during this period...if at all i feel anything fishy ,then worst case i can leave him...my mother doesnt like my idea of going back to himm again..my father is like okay if i can manage him...seeing him and his cold behaviour , i am worried about my future that whether i am taking a wrong decision again...i am 28 now and ll turn 29 soon in few months...i am worried if am wasting time again and also confused if trying for 6 months and meanwhile improving myself too.....i mean how cum a husband who doesnt have any physical pleasure for past one and half yr...thats our separation time....still doesnt want to spend time with his wife after reuniting...atleast he should plan for some outing or such thing atleast coz again we ll be living separately for another 6 months.....i mean am wondering if he has less interest on marriage,sex and all and also he doesnt like the idea of me working ...or since he is worried about his future where he is going to relocate and all ,is he really avoiding our topic since it creates some stress...i am not knowing how to think properly and behave smartly with him...
    i need all ur suggestions ...i guess many Ilites got have vexed up suggesting on my situation but my life is changing in minutes and not knowing anything....

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  4. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Please find a job and stay independent. Do not ruin your career life. Concentrate on your life first.
    From his actions its very clear he is not interested to spend time with you. So you also be the same to him by not being available.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. varahi5

varahi5 New IL'ite

hi lovely bird,

you should not lose heart. Becos I am going through a worst situation like yours but even more worst..
    In my situation I have a husband who revenges me along with inlaws and for that went to the extent of resigning his job..now I am with a 8yr old daughter alone and totally dependant on parents.life is a nightmare now.Trying my best to find a job but nothing is working out..but just praying and hoping for things to be normal soon.Trying to be strong.

6. HappyGirl1

HappyGirl1 Senior IL'ite

Hi

I can completely relate to your post , one suggestion i would like to give is please go to a marriage counsellor with your husband if he is willing or you can even visit alone. This is will give an another perspective of all the issues rather than discussing with your parents , friends which will be biased.
    Please do not take any decision in confused state of mind. Get to a clear state of mind and then decide what you want in life . Life is not fair and problems have become a part of our life so dont lose heart, be brave and take decisions so that you dont regret later.