1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

nose studs both sides

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Naila, Feb 6, 2009.

1. pgl

pgl New IL'ite

Hi Sujata,

I know ur mail was to Neha. But thought about giving my opinion on ur jewellery. As far as 3 holes in ears are concerned u can wear studs when u wear jeans. When u wear saree 2 holes could have circular rings

it will be better if u wear a circular nose ring with jeans as it goes very well. You could have as stud in the left nostril. Dont put any ring in septum. U would be the center of unwanted attention.

As far as your feet are concerned, u could decorate them with a fancy anklet with couple of tinkling and 2 pairs of toe rings with colored stones. U can wear open slippers as people normally look at ladies in jeans and it will give you a fabulous look.

For sarees you can use pure silver toe rings and silver anklets with a little more tinkling bells. You could be a trend setter in Kolkata.

2. parijatpande

parijatpande Junior IL'ite

According tome both nose studs will not look good. Rest totally depends on your liking.

3. chinnakutty

chinnakutty New IL'ite

I feel, as ladies, we should be proud and take pride in whatever we do. I used to hear from my MIL that wearing nose studs in both nostrils were prevalent before 1990s. As most of our present day community are working, they hesitate to wear on the second nostril. It is not as bad as we think in wearing nose studs on both nostrils. Since most of us are wearing diamond studs only (nobody wears pure gold stud), it adds to our beauty and gives added shine to our face. I request all to have clear conviction in wearing studs on both nostrils. We have to decide ourselves and go ahead with wearing on both nostrils. Do not expect every body to appreciate you or not to comment about your decision. I feel elated in wearing nostrils on both sides and feel elated on all occassions. And when my husband tells that I look good on nose studs, I all the more feel proud in my decision. You may look odd when you remove the stud on one nose temporarily or permanently (based on comments), I still feel as ladies, we need to ignore all the comments and go ahead in life by helping ourself as well as husbands always.

4. chinnakutty

chinnakutty New IL'ite

If you have to wear multistudded ones, the stem is somewhat bigger in circumferance than a single stud one. If you have decided to wear multistudded ones, then do not use single stud, which is very smaller. Once you wear multistudded ones continuously for nearly a year, they changing between multi and single ones, will be easy. But if you like multistudded ones, then you have to wear permanently.

5. Reila

Reila New IL'ite

I dont know where you live in Europe, but european ladies do have nosepiercings. Its quite fashionable these days and especially in big Citys like Vienna for example you will encounter many woman and girls who are Not indian, to have pierced noses.

6. kiranmayi

kiranmayi New IL'ite

I want to too. I got my right nostril pierced in college twice and both times the piercing got infected and I ended up getting my left side pierced with a7 cents diamond in gold mookuthi. I also ended up getting 5 more going up my ears. I work with a major IT company here in Chennai. A new director recently joined and she is a total fashionista who wears nose rings on both nostrils with saree to work everyday. She's my inspiration although I'm unsure how it'll suit me. My mom says Kalyanam ku payyan kidaukardhu kashtam...I don't know what I'll do