1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

No Sleep At Night :(

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by penpaal, Apr 18, 2017.

1. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Thanks dr I tried one similar to this yesterday and it worked .. even though it took some time .. I feel I can catch my sleep back :)

ShabnamF likes this.
  2. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Thanks dr I read more about this as I am breast feeding I can't take this medicine right now. But I goons keep this in my first aid box.. I never know when I need it .

3. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Trust me we are in the same boat.. right now I don't have any tension in my life .. everything is going cool. But my mind keep travelling from one thought to another .. sometimes I feel my brain is on fire with this continues thinking .. when I realise it I try to concentrate on the work I do but I work like a machine :eek:

I think I have anxiety problem . If I have a party tomorrow then I won't sleep. If I have an exam then I won't sleep.. but I wonder now what ?? !! :(

shri0218 likes this.
  4. shri0218

shri0218 Silver IL'ite

It's definitely stress :( I'm saying this with so much confidence because I still am going through ..I find it difficult to focus on something for a long time.
    It's as if my mind is trained to be anxious and tensed in a forever state. Even when I'm watching tv ..back of my mind something else is going on..trust me I was not like this..
    I would def recommend you going to a doc and get help..with the baby and All the responsibilities you need your rest..take care

penpaal likes this.
  5. Vinaya12

Vinaya12 Senior IL'ite

Try poppyseed soaked in milk and grind it and drink together

penpaal likes this.
  6. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

I am glad that it worked! Take care dear.

Yes, sounds like a case of anxiety, it's very important that you get treated for it, please don't ignore. I have had a lot of sleepless nights because of anxiety and I know the kind of stress it creates.

penpaal likes this.
  7. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Yeah I will check with doctor and practice some sleep routines ..to catch my sleep back:sleep::sleep:

shri0218 and ShabnamF like this.
  8. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

I had sleeping problem. I do meditation that helped lot. train brain not to think anything and focus on breathing only. move focus on each and every body part. don't do yawning. yawning postpones sleep. no electronics for one hour before sleeping. some drops of lavender oil helps deep peaceful sleep too. I sometimes massage with Aveda's aroma oil only few drops. Really works well.

penpaal likes this.
  9. peet1983

peet1983 Silver IL'ite

I think its more of consciousness rather than anxiety. If that's the case, not to worry. You will get back the sleep once your baby grow up little more.

penpaal likes this.
  10. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

If you are sleeping with your baby or toddler try to put baby in separate crib or bed. Never sleep on same bed otherwise you and baby both will not get peaceful sleep.

Amica and penpaal like this.