No Periods From Last 2 Months!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by chocogal26, Nov 6, 2016.

1. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

I am 31 year old women...my last period was on 6th September . My home pregnancy test is negative as well as blood test is also negative. I had too much watery discharge on 26th september also. I dont understand what is happening with me.
    I am expecting or i have some major problem.
    Note:- My periods are very regular. It happened first time.

plssssssssss help. i hope that this is not because of any disease.

2. lalsang123

lalsang123 Bronze IL'ite

The possibilities can be :
    1. If you have less iron (anemic) in your body then you may not get your periods. If you consult your gynecologist she may ask you to do a blood test and may give you an iron tablet..
    2.If there is a thyroid problem then you will have problems in your periods.. Your doctor would advice you to do a thyroid blood test and prescribe appropriate medicines..
    3.Hormonal imbalance(which can be due to prolonged stress, tension, food habits, obesity etc.) can also cause problems in menstrual cycle.. In that case hormonal tablets will be prescribed..

I have also experienced watery discharges many times.. I don't think there is any serious problem..

Pray God..
    Be positive and be happy always..
    Consult your gynecologist..
    All the best..

3. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you soo much lalsang for finding time and writing for me.
    I am not anaemic...I don't have throid problem as well. they tested everything and everything is normal.
    Yesterday i went to doc she said......there is any two options left.
    1. Your Fallopian tube is blocked
    2. Your body is getting ready for pcos. they did ultrasound upper abdomen and lower abdomen....they are saying uterus is doing everything perfect as well as both ovaries doing fine.

please help me more n more ladies...I am feeling depressed..