1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

No Depression - Felt Better Writing It Here

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Anusha2917, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Congrats Anusha. Don't be hard on yourself. I has exactly similar severe nausea, vomiting and was hospitalized for dehydration during my both pregnancies. My Dr said nausea is good sign of healthy pregnancy and baby take all nutrition from mother's body. My both kids are healthy only they had less birth weight but they catch up fast in first year.
    This phase shall pass in 2 or 3 months. Try to eat more after 4 pm because that time u will have less nausea. Take good rest and keep sugar level with some dry food. Less liquid is better. If u can chew amala supari it might help. It helped me lot. Keep looking cute babies pics. Surround yourself with positive things. U r lucky that your mother sisters r around. I was all alone in foreign country working full time and no help or support.

Giri12 and nandinimithun like this.
  2. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Congrats OP. Anxiety manifests itself in different ways for different people. We just need to find a good outlet. For you it was vomiting, for me it was diarrhea a few years back. At times I used to go to the restroom almost 4-5 times in the day. Traveling was a pain for me - I had motion sickness and the anxiety too. Slowly, I got over it. Now, it manifests itself as sleeplessness. Which is even worse. I have come to the conclusion that problems should be dealt with by working around them or on them, not worrying about them. Unfortunately, women are subjected to very high stress. Men also have stress, but they are allowed outlets. We women have extremely few and we are not even allowed to vent out our problems. Women have an image to maintain. We cannot shout, drink, smoke or abuse. I know there maybe some but at least most women don't do that. Just remember, no problem in life is worth worrying to the extent of self-destruction. There is no use running away from problems. One should deal with them and learn from them. Practice kindness towards others and yourself. Take it easy and be happy.

Giri12 and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

Lovely news! God bless you.

Anusha2917 likes this.
  4. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Great news there dear Anusha !! Congratulations :beer-toast1:
    Have a healthy and safe pregnancy :blush:

Anusha2917 likes this.
  5. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

Congratulations OP!

During my pregnancy, had morning sickness that’s triggered by certain smells or flavours and closed space especially omni buses with closed windows. Find your cues and avoid them.

My pregnancy started with dehydration as well. I will substitute meal with couple of glasses of drinks (malted/fruit juices) when I feel nauseated and drink it very slowly.

Take good rest and care of yourself and eat well!

Do you like to consider editing the subject from extreme depression to reflect your poisitivity now ?

nandinimithun and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

Congratulations anusha

Anusha2917 likes this.
  7. sumalathaa

sumalathaa Junior IL'ite

From other forum I know u had failed ivf in August , can you please share what you did from your side to get positive in frozen like diet etc

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Yes.. I was trying to edit the subject to a positive one liner. Couldn't understand how to do it. If someone can help me with the steps to do that. I use IL forum from my mobile browser .

BoysMom likes this.
  9. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Congrats anusha ur long wait is over....mommy time starts...enjoy think about ur baby always

Anusha2917 likes this.
  10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Anusha - I’m the forum moderator and can change it for you. You can mention it here or PM me. The edit window for posts is one hour, after which a moderator has to make changes.

BoysMom and Anusha2917 like this.