1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No current in my place but could spend the day t in a nice way

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 13, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today as I had written in another thread my dh is not well. I was worried about that . To add to that there was no current from 12 pm. to 5.30 pm. If there was current I would have passed my time watching TV and logging in to IL. Both I could not do. After lunch slept for sometime.

I was thinking what other source to spend my time. First phoned my bhabhi but she was not at home nor I could contact on her mobile. Was feeling disappointed that I could not talk to her. Then contacted by brother on his mobile and came to know that they are going totheir daughter's house. Spoke to her for sometime. Hearing this felt sad that my daughters are not there , otherwise could have gone and spent time with my grandchildren. Made two three phone calls which were pending. They were happy to receive my call.

Then read 8 chapters of Narayaneeyam, atleast did something good. Then drew some Rangolies which I have posted in IL. The link ishttp://www.indusladies.com/forums/rangoli-kolam/173692-rangoli-made-by-me.html

When I phoned one friend her son told that current will come at 6 pm. So thought meanwhile let me go and give the wheat for grinding. Just when I was leaving luckily the current came. So fast fast went and gave , then what started watching TV and also logged in IL and here I am to share with you all that I did something good today( have'nt I)

3 people like this.

2. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

ya very effictive way. if current is not there it seems end of the world.

no internet. no tv
    nothing.

1 person likes this.
  3. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Vijima..

Yes you have done so many pending things on one day..
    It is true that sometimes when power is not there we can do many of our pending things that was not done.

I am second to give my fb today.
    I sometimes will clean my house when power is not there and the list may go on sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji Akka,

If you can give so much happiness to all of us through your posts, I am sure some of your friends and relatives will be very happy to receive calls from you. I am so happy to note that you converted a negative situation into positive by catching up with lot of pending things. There is so much to learn from you.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ramya dear thanks for your fb

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Uma dear thanks for your second fb and for giving me encouragement

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear thanks for your compliments and appreciation. I in turn learn from you a lot my dear thambi,

If you can give so much happiness to all of us through your posts, I am sure some of your friends and relatives will be very happy to receive calls from you. I am so happy to note that you converted a negative situation into positive by catching up with lot of pending things. There is so much to learn from you.

Viswa[/QUOTE]