1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

No baby,really frustrated..I dont know where to post this.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by hianusuya, Dec 12, 2015.

1. NandiniAithal

NandiniAithal New IL'ite

Hi Dear.

Dont leave hope for most of the wifes husbands dont support but if your husband is supporting then go ahead on what you want to do. dont let others to decisions for your own life. Life is yours live it on your way with your husband. on in-laws will come till the end you you feel pain or frustration they wont help you. So dont wait for their permission to live your life.

"What what time what what happenso, that that time that that happens se happensu nooboby can help us su''

2. sing

sing Silver IL'ite

You change with time, your perception of reality is completely different depending upon your age.

Remember, you can't escape your thoughts, the little guy singing in your head all the time, it may be bull ****, it may be a happy song.

The problem doesn't lie with no expectations, its your "attachment" to it. Take life as it comes, to keep my mind at peace, I usually think of the detached leaf floating in the wind.

Such happenings are not new to only you, every body in this world has some kind of problem or the other. The only way is to invent/discover a means to get over it.

1. Meditation / Pranayama wont be of any help, if your mind if completely cluttered and you are "passively" trying to clear up the **** out of your mind
    2. Choose something that makes you happy and stick to it.
    3. You may have to fake it before you make it. This works miracles.

In all my life I learnt that, "****" actually is not from our body, its the emotional psychological junk reverberating in our mind is responsible for our restlessness, dissatisfaction or any kind of negative feeling that you can name.

Think positively, always and always. That alone can guide your life.

3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hey don't be dippressed u r nt that much age yar plz don't e worry. Plz ignore u'r in-laws this is u'r life u need children stop begging god n keep n moving take IVF r SUrrogaccy

U know. U r correct n u' r in laws also correct in there view.
    Matter is they want there own grand son r daughter. N u want a baby how ever.

So all the best dude I'll defnetly become a mom in 2016.

4. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

@OP...
    Happiness is not a myth.. wait for it.. have patience

5. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Op, First of all you need to ensure your hubby gets a job asap. 2 yrs is a long time to be jobless. I know how it feels becoz I was there before. Get rid of all tensions one by one. First your hubby needs to be in a job asap. Its very easy to say be happy everything will be okay. It doesn't happen like that. We need to ensure our own happiness by feeling content. I have a feeling your all around stresses are making you skip pregnancy. Sometimes it happens that you conceive even with such situation. Anyway, you are getting bogged down by all fiscal responsibility of the house. Not conceiving is also piling on it . First thing you need to do is start using your contacts and get your hubby a job asap. Once he is in job you will feel lighter and more cheerful. Then start trying . I am sure you will conceive naturally.

Pardon me, but hubby and wife shud decide the IVF , conception all those routes not extended family nor in laws. They don't like, they like wont matter when you decide to take that option. Keep them out of such things. Good Luck.