1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nivea Tinted Moisturiser is worth a try!

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by Geminaa, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Geminaa

Geminaa New IL'ite

I bought this Nivea tinted moisturiser with Natural shade(FYI there is only one shade available in the market, so no option:(). As I wished, I fell in love with this product instantly.

Thecolour of the cream did match with my skin tone(medium fair) and it lookedquite natural unlike a cake face. I applied the cream using a thinmake-up brush and did not apply any primer or moisturiser before Itried this. It was more like a moisturiser+foundation, say 2 in 1!Although, it doesn't replace a proper foundation, it does work whenyou have to rush to some place immediately and when you don't haveany time for make up. Just apply this cream all over the face andspread it using your fingers. The price wasn't that much and itcosts only £2 in Boots.It gives almost the same results andsatisfaction of a proper foundation which normally costs atleast £25!

1 person likes this.

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Geminaa !

Now market goes crazy almost majority brands are updated with tinted moisturizers on their stores.

Does it suit for Indian dusky skin ?

3. Geminaa

Geminaa New IL'ite

I wanted to try this only because I have been using Nivea since my childhood days. I couldn't really trust any other brands quickly. I don't think it would suit a dusky skin tone as there seems to be only one shade (Natural) available for this product. And this shade would suit for Fair - Medium Fair skin tone. It just blends into the skin tone so well that I have stopped using the heavy foundation creams. Also, the time I spend in front of the mirror for a make up has reduced a lot:) I have been using this product for almost a month and there aren't any breakouts yet. I would suggest you to check if there are any other shades available (if I have missed out).

4. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

u need to select according to u'r skin na