Nine Thursdays Shirdi Sai Baba Vrat - FAQ's.

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by g3sudha, Nov 20, 2012.

1. nehathakur18

nehathakur18 New IL'ite

Hello,

Could you please upload the hindi version of the Vrat katha ?

Thank you,
    Neha

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Nehathakur18 Sister,

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold,

Please help yourself in the first page of this thread to download the Kathas, May Baba guide us ever Sairam

3. Littleangel9

Littleangel9 Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    i m a new member, I want to do the 9 thrusdays shirdi sai baba vrat. Can u plz answer my one query. I can do everything needed for concluding the vrat on 9th Thursday except for distributing the sai baba vrat book as I don't know anyone here who believes in baba and going to do the vrat, neither can say about family members. So is there any other option for that? Can I upload the book here on IL?

Om Sai Ram

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold Sister @Littleangel9

Yes you can upload on the Udayappan day to distribute books to fellow devotees here in IL/ Sai Family.

May Baba fulfill all your wishes come true. Aum Sairam

1 person likes this.
  5. Littleangel9

Thank you so much :)

Om Sairam

6. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

You can also leave the copies in Saibaba temple front desk after keeping it in Baba's feet.
    Devotees definitely feel blessed to receive copies of the Vrat Book in the temple.

1 person likes this.
  7. Littleangel9

Sounds good:) thank u so much for the suggestion.

8. nehabhat

nehabhat New IL'ite

Hi,I got your id from one sai baba faq site.Need a small help.I am staying in abrod.Got to know about sai baba pooja from my*relative.sostarted with parayan 1 week pooja and completed successfully.So i thought to do Sai baba nine gurwar vrat and started today.Everything went well.Morning did pooja ,gave prasad and evening also did same.But after doing evening puja diya was still there.I came and doing other stuff in kitchen .Suddenly got fire alarm (after 30 mins )Went to pooja room saw the carpet is burning.Paper burnt and the yellow cloth where i kept my baba that was also started burning.Somehow we stopped that.But i am so upset.Don't know why all these happened.Did i do any mistake which baba didnt like.I dont want to continue*pooja.Myhusband scolded me and he will never allow me to lightening dia again.What should i do.Should i stop doing puja..This is the frist Thursday.All thesehappened.Sodont want to continue.Please suggest!

9. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Dear Neha,

Don't be upset. Probably Baba has saved you from a calamity and taken it upon himself.
    Continue with your Vrat with full faith. Just take care next time when lighting diya. Where did you place the diya ? Did you place it on a paper ? Next time keep the diya on a steel plate ( you can use one from your kitchen shelf) or brass plate ( that is available in all stores).
    Discard the cloth that got burnt in a river or some water medium.
    Use a new yellow cloth from next thursday. Saibaba is a merciful God and will never mean any harm to his devotees whatsoever. So don't be scared. Don't discontinue. Continue and Complete the Vrat.

Aum Sairam

1 person likes this.
  10. Littleangel9

Hello everyone,

I have started 9 Thursday shri sai baba vrat. Today it was my 3rd Thursday. I did morning Pooja and everything. But at evening got my period before performing evng aarti.Please suggest whether should I count this Thursday or not?? So confused:help