1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Hi pranavi,
    How is ur health? Ur story is very interesting.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Daddysgirl for checking about my health. I am doing okay now, last 4 days were horrible.

3. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Pranavi, read elsewhere that you have a toddler. Might even be cold and wintry where you live. Please write only when in the pink of health, like how Niha looks and feel when she wears white churidar. : ) We can wait...

5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 23

Niha wokeup next day with a very bad headache and her eyes are swollen, she even forget that it is Saturday that day.

Good morning sis, Did you had good sleep? why are you so dull ? asked Prabhath

oh It is 8 am already, I need to go to office.

Today is Saturday, you forgot weekend? are you in this world? he asked.

oh, she said and got freshed up.

She saw her grandma is busy in kitchen, preparing some thing.

Why are you so busy grandma? she asked while drinking tea.

Ganga aunty family is coming today to our home, she said.

What?

Why didn’t you tell me earlier? she remember the message , she sent to Prabhakar that day.

I told you many times, they will come here soon, it is surprise for me also, she told yesterday night, go and get ready fast.

Why should I get ready if they are coming?

She is not coming alone, her family is also coming, see her son and tell if you like.

What is this nonsense grandma, already I got cheated by both Nihar’s, and I don’t want to marry in my life at all.

I don’t think I can trust anyone, please stop all these.

meet your relatives, have fun with them, Don’t involve me in the crap of marriage, I am not going to marry forever.

What is the discussion going on? asked Bhupa

grandma told.

Niha, go inside and get ready, Bhupa told in firm voice.

Niharika didn’t answer her dad.

She went to her room and opened laptop, checked office mails.

There is a mail from Nihar, she got excited and angry at same time, opened it.

It has brief instructions about the work to be delivered on Monday.

She got angry, checked her phone, no messages from Nihar, whether she had reached safely or not, nothing.

She felt like messaging Nihar, even though he said that his parents didn’t agree, her mind is not accepting.

She is unable to forget him.

Even though he was rude to her and spoke harshly, her heart is not accepting at all.

Why are you stupid Niharika? He told No to you, warned her mind. But her heart didn’t listen. She suddenly saw the date in phone and remembered that day is Nihar’s birthday.

Oh God, I totally forgot about his birthday in all these tensions, she thought.

She told herself, I am just wishing him on birthday again her mind asked, why do you want to talk to him? why do you care for his birthday? he is just like that Nihar, both are same.

After that Nihar cheated you, you got angry on him, why don’t you get angry on this Nihar?

Because I loved this Nihar, said her heart.

Let him cheat, I am just wishing him for his birthday.

She took her mobile and sent “Good morning and Many more Happy Returns of the day”

After few minutes, she got reply “Thank you”

She just want to escape Ganga aunty’s family.

Shall we meet? she sent him a text

After that she hit her head with phone, what are you doing Niharika? Do you have shame?

Where is your self-respect?

After 2 minutes her phone beeped.

She opened , text read, “I cant guarantee, I am pretty busy today”.

Idiot , she almost shouted.

Get ready soon, came her grandma

old woman, you don’t understand me, she went inside took bath and selected one of her oldest dresses.

It is looking very odd, became old, she wore that.

After looking at mirror, she got satisfied that she is looking weird and he will run away after seeing her.

She felt like irritating Nihar, her heart is not accepting that Nihar is not going to marry her.

She is feeling him as her own,she doesn’t know why?

She texted him to irritate, my cousin who came from USA is coming to my home today, if he likes me,I might get married to him.

She didn’t get any reply from him for next half an hour.

She felt restless and kept checking her phone, after half an hour, she got a text

“All the best, don’t forget me to call for your wedding – Nihar”

She felt like breaking the phone, she controller her anger.

Look Niha, who are here, Ganga aunty’s family , Prabhath came, she heard the car sound from outside, but she didn’t bother to look from window.

wWhy are you bringing news from outside like a postman? she said and opened her office laptop, she want to pretend as if she is working.

Ganga aunties family came inside the home, Niharika could hear their voices, but not very clear.

Prabhath came after ten minutes and showed his iphone.

guess who gave me this? he asked in excitement

Who?

chintu, you know what he is very handsome, get married to him and go to US, I can get all these kind of gadgets as gifts from you.

Have you also started dictating my life? everyone are selfish, grandma wants me to be connected to her maternal family, you want me to marry him for gadgets?, every one has their own wishes. No one cares about me, my wishes and my heart and what am I thinking in my heart? which is broken already, tears rolled from her eyes.

Hey Niha relax, come and wish them atleast, else they will feel bad, said Prabhath

They or you? go to hell, I am not going to come, I have some office work now, she said.

After ten minutes, she heard knock on door.

May I come in? asked Ganga, are you busy dear?

Niharika gave a fake smile and said , please come in aunty, she thought in her heart, because of you only, I have some additional problems.

Already in my life I have so much crap going on , you are adding more fuel to it and laughed outside with fake smile.

She saw Niha working on laptop and asked Are you working today?

Yes, I have lot to do.

Is your boss not leaving you on weekends also? I have already seen him when he came to my home that day, looks like he is lazy and dumping all his work on you.

He looked very cunning also, I didn’t like him at all.

Niharika got angry,who is she to talk about Nihar? Niharika is feeling painful, why did you put me into this situation Nihar?

Had you not done like that, today I would have warned her, that you are my fiancée.

Ganga continued, Niha, do you remember my son?

He came all the way from US to meet you.

Why don’t you guys talk to each other and see if you like each other?

Niharika smiled and in her heart, she thought these elders can’t shut their mouths and always try to dictate our lives.

What are you thinking? she asked come, I will introduce you to my son, she said

Niharika got irritated, why is she forcing me? I am not interested in her stupid son.

She got angry on Nihar, because of him, I have to face all these.

She said ok aunty, I will come and Ganga left.

Niharika took her mobile and messaged Nihar, “They are forcing me to get meet my cousin, what should I do now?”

Niharika, why do you want to message every thing to him? he rejected you, her mind warned but heart didn’t listen.

Her heart is dominating mind, with this Nihar.

“All the best”, his reply is instant.

She replied, you idiot, why did you do this to me?

“To give you pleasure after temporary pain” is his reply

She didn’t understand what he meant, but she got angry

She is about to throw phone, Prabhath came, come outside everyone are waiting for you.

Niharika came out, she didn’t even lift her head up and wished Ganga aunty and her husband Vijay.

Meet my son Niharika .

Hi Niharika, how are you? As soon as she heard his voice, she got shocked and lifted her head up.

She felt like taking a flower vase there which is next to him and hitting on his head.

“Nihar…………..you idiot”

She saw every one, all of them are smiling and clapping.

She got angry and went inside her room and shut her door………………..

Daddysgirl, Rihana, Adharv and 6 others like this.
  6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 24

Niharika started crying, she felt her pressure is relieved after she saw Nihar, but why did they do all this ?

Is he that stupid chintu, I cant digest the fact that both are same.

There is silence for some time outside, she couldn’t hear any thing.

She heard knock on the door, open the door Niharika, Nihar is calling her.

I am not going to open, I don’t want to see all your faces, especially that old lady my grandma’s face, she has also cheated me.

Don’t get scared, every one left, he said

Where?

They went out to give us privacy to Renuka Aunt’s house, they will come back after 2 hours open the door.

Renuka aunty is one of their common relative, who stays half an hour away from their home.

She got relieved after every one left and opened the door.

Nihar couldn’t control his laugh, he hugged her from back, and she started hitting on the hand.

Why did you do this? first of all I am unable to digest the fact that you are that stupid chintu.

Hey wait… who is stupid? You were so happy with me all the time, now suddenly did I became stupid for you tell me?

Leave me now, she said

I don’t want to leave you Niharika, not now forever, he said.

Then why did you play all this drama? You could have already told me you are Ganga Aunty’ son.

If I had told you that, you would have never spoken to me at all.

That is different, first tell me why didn’t you do all these?

For this, from last one month you are acting? For this you left me in the middle of road yesterday and didn’t bother to check whether I have reached safely or not?

wait wait wait… what did I do?

I didn’t leave you in the middle of road, Prabhath came and picked you up and you have reached safely.

She got surprised.

He continued, I have already shared our location details to Prabath right from we started from our office, after I have dropped you on the road, I have just started my car and took a U turn and parked other side and I saw you.

At that time, some guy came near you, I don’t know who he is?

He is other stupid Nihar.

I saw you both were talking, I was about to get down from the car, I thought some one was eve teasing you, your brother came and you left.

After that I had left, where did I leave you in middle of road?

She is happy , sad at same time.

How did it all happen? I am unable to digest the fact that I loved you and you still made me cry from last one month.

No no, not one month, I was really busy for some days in work and from last one week only I was teasing you.

They both went to their balcony and sat, there is cool breeze coming up, she felt happy.

How did it all happen? first tell me that, she said. I am still in shock

she got 2 cups of tea for both of them, they sat together.

He started, I was working in Chicago and my boss asked me to go to India for deputation for six months to set up our account here.

I was working in Mumbai and staying with my parents. My and dad mom was very happy that finally I am living with them for six months.

I was working for same bank in US also.

One day I was working and relaxing in my room, then my mom came to me with your wedding card.

Look Nihar, why are they in so hurry, they fixed wedding for Niharika, I thought to ask for you for proposal and showed me the card.

I have opened the card, did you see that groom name is also Nihar, she said.

Now, what happened Mom? they liked him, fixed the wedding, why are you feeling bad?

I thought to see your name there , but seeing some other Nihar name, she said with disappointment.

Mom, I hugged her and said, marriage should happen only when boy and girl like each other, if either of them don’t like each other, they can never be happy.

Do you like Niharika or not tell me?

I liked her, so I have teased her when we were small, at that time I didn’t realize, but now if I think, I feel I had crush on her.

so, shall I ask your uncle? I think they will agree.

stop it mom, now her wedding is fixed with some one else, this is not right time, if we thought to ask, we would have asked them already and do you know something, Niharika hates me from childhood, for the fact that I used to tease her.

Even if you ask, she won’t agree to marry me at all.

That was in childhood Nihar, now you are well settled in your career and in USA, why will she reject you?

Nihar put his hands on his mom shoulders and smiled and said, Mom, she shouldn’t get married to me that I am in US or I have good career, she should like me, love me.

This is applicable to both of us.

I know she hates me and she would have rejected me even if you had asked, so I never brought the topic of getting married to her.

Any way, go to her marriage and bless her to be happy, you should be happy that some Nihar is making her happy.

My mom somehow got convinced for your marriage and next few days were running asusual.

One day I was working in office, then my mom messaged me to come home urgently.

I rushed to home and she was dull, I have asked her what happened mom?

Niharika wedding is cancelled, you know what that boy had affair with another girl itseems, and he was not ready to marry Niharika.

Unnecessarily, they both got engaged.

I felt bad for you , then immediately I told mom, that is good for Niharika, I am glad that she didn’t come to know that after marriage.

true dear, now how it will be if I ask for proposal.

Mom, now they are in pain, if you ask, they might force Niharika to get married to me, to get marriage done as soon as possible.

I don’t want that, if at all we are getting married, she should accept me whole heartedly.

what about you? Do you like her?

I like her, that’s why I have teased her, I never thought about marriage with her.

After 2-3 weeks of the incident, your grandma came here, we all had spent good time, I have assured her that nothing will happen to your life.

Initially grandma was dull, but slowly she got recuperated.

It was then one day your grandma showed your picture to us and asked

Nihar, do you like Niharika?

Do you want to marry her?

I told same answer that I told my mom and Niharika wont trust any one so easily now.

But trust me, I fell for you the moment I saw your pic, I never believe in love at first sight, but it happened to me.

Niharika smiled looking at him, she felt so happy that he loved her, how did you end up as my boss?

He continued, one day I have asked grandma, your company name and she told

I got surprised after hearing the name

It is Srinivas company?

Do you know Srinivas our CEO? she got surprised

yes, we studied together our bachelors at IIT and even in IIM, later I moved abroad and he started the startup company.

I even know that there is an alliance between our bank and your company that exchange employees on deputation.

I have asked Srinivas for appointment to meet him.

I got an appointment a week after.

Tell me Nihar, what a surprise, what help I can do for you?

I want Niharika, I said straightly

Who is she? he asked

I am planning to marry her, I have winked

He smiled and said, so you want to me to help you for your marriage? didn’t your parents agree?

Nihar, you had helped me a lot in my undergraduation and while setting up this company, it is my time to pay you back,

When are you planning to run and get married? He asked

hey stop it Srini, not that.

Niharika is working in your company, I want her to be deputed in the bank, and I will work from Chennai for couple of months………

Adharv, Rihana, VinuthaS and 4 others like this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 25

Do you want her to be deputed to your bank?

Ok, let me see first, who she is? and which department she works for? said Srini

He opened his employee database and searched your name.

He saw the hierarchy and found the director of the group

I don’t know how crucial is she for the project, but I will ask he said.

we met a week later.

Srini told that he spoke to the director, that you are a critical resource for that project , but some how they can replace you.

But when asked couple of times , you had never agreed to move to the bank for deputation.

so, Srinivas said you wont agree, that’s the information he got from your managers.

I told, kick her out.

What? asked Srini

You have listened correctly only Srinivas, kick her out citing performance issues and give the new offer, then she wont have any option other than to join.

Niharika got surprised, you evil Nihar, Is that the reason our loud honk said my performance is bad?

you did so many things to marry me? It is not fair

Nihar smiled and said Yes, everything is fair in love and war

I spoke to my boss, I can work from Mumbai or Chennai, I work for same project, they don’t care, since my parents are at Mumbai, I prefer to work from there.

That’s how I have moved to Chennai.

rest of the story is all you know, he smiled.

Then why did they behave like that?

who?

grandma and your mom, when you came there with me, they were secretly talking

They were teasing you, you saw mirrors in our home, when some one sits in grandma’s room, they can see some one is walking from outside in the mirror.

They had seen you, so spoke like that.

Ganga aunty behaved as if she doesn’t know you.

I told them to behave as if they don’t know me

But they did overaction and behaved as if they hate me, they are very good actors and we should nominate them for best actor awards.

he smiled.

Why did you behave odd? when I came to your room?

I was teasing you

Who is Prabhakar then

Niharika madam , you know my name as Chintu when we were small , but our names are Nihar Prabhakar and Vihar Prabhakar.

she felt so happy.

Now all your doubts are cleared or not?

I hate you Chintu, but I love you Nihar, she said.

Love you too Niha, they both hugged each other.

That is the reason Nihar, I always felt that I know you and I saw you some where, I told you this couple of times also.

You diverted the topic that we know in our last birth.

Why did you do all these Nihar? Do you know I felt so scared that you had really cheated me? I would have still accepted you, if you are Ganga aunt’s son.

Then you would have screamed at me Niha.

Do you remember one day at Mumbai, you have asked me, why didn’t you come in my life earlier Nihar?

If I had tried to come, then you would never have accepted me.

That is when I don’t know about you, but after I know, I would have definitely accepted, she said

You are saying that now Niha, but in reality, you would have definitely screamed that I had cheated you, played drama to marry you.

That’s why I have created this drama, now you missed me, you really missed me and you felt bad and at this point, you will be happy only if I am back in your life, you don’t care now , even if I am chintu.

You read my mind , said Niharka

I know what makes you sad? what makes you happy? what do you like? what you don’t like?

She remembered telling her friends about prince charming same thing.

For that I have created pain for you and I am sorry for that, but now pleasure is our’s.

Don’t apologize Nihar, I am sorry too.. I fought with you a lot and sent you stupid messages.

Nihar smiled and said I know about you darling, so I replied so that you get more irritated,Now all your doubts cleared?

No, not yet

What ? Do you still have doubts on me?

who is Radhika?

He laughed and caressed her hair and said, She is my cousin, cousin means not like you, Dad’s brothers daughter, she came from US.

She wont be here for Rakhi, so she asked us to meet to tie Rakhi.

you stupid…

I thought your girl friend.

Oh My god, he folded his hands and said, you are never going to leave me, trust me I never had any affair in the past, in school, college or office.

I have only one love story that is with Niharika

Nihar loved only Niharika always forever and forever.

Then you said, you had crush in childhood? Is that lie?

no that is not lie.

What, she rolled her eyes in surprise.

That is true, Do you remember what I told?

I told, by the time I have realized that I have crush on her, I have received her wedding card, that is your wedding card, “Nihar weds Niharika”

Niharika felt happy

Do you still have doubts?

yes, when she is about to ask question, he closed her

Every one in the family are happy, Niharika fought a little with grandma for fun for doing all these

But finally, they are happy, they planned for wedding in 2 weeks as Nihar has to leave back to abroad.

Wedding preparations are quick, Niharika opened her wedding card that read “Nihar weds Niharika”

she felt so happy.

she remembered one day , she had unknown fear that haunted her for long time, when she thought about “Nihar weds Niharika”, but today, she is happy fully satisfied when she thought about “Nihar weds Niharika”

with all closed family and friends around Nihar married Niharika.

Every one blessed them.

Nihar and Niharika sat on flight to Chicago.

She caught Nihar hand tight and kept her head on his shoulders, she felt complete.

I am so happy Nihar, with you by my side, I feel like I have won this world.

Finally, thank god, Niharika is happy and this Nihar made you happy.

She kept angry teasing face and said, No this Nihar and that Nihar, I have only one Nihar, whom I got married to that is my Nihar.

Sso I always say my Nihar.

Ok madam, I am your Nihar, not your boss any more, from now on you are my boss, ok

She smiled.

You know what, she said.

what?

I told my friends once, how my prince charming should be?

They said there is no one called Prince charming.

When time comes, I told he will knock my door.

I was not knocking, kicking your door all the time, you didn’t realize, he said

Niharika laughed loud for what he said, you really made my life beautiful Nihar.

You also made my life beautiful Niharika,he caressed her hair.

I feel so happy when I think about Nihar weds Niharika,she said

change that now, he said

what?

Yes , now say “Nihar married Niharika”………………………

---------------THE END---------------------------

Rampuri9, Daddysgirl, Adharv and 9 others like this.
  8. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

9. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Liked the last two gripping episodes :clap2::clap2::clap2: Happy ending story :thumbsup: Good one

10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Wow..sweet shock..didnt expect this at all.. Loved it Pranavi:clap2::clap2::clap2::worship2::worship2:

pranavi1987 likes this.