1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

+1

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

felt the same

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Is it?Then Nihar going to get :smash2::laughing:

4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Mr This Nihar, what is there to laugh :confundio1: Prabhakar is not even worth for substitute character I guess :p right from his intro till date he is called as idiot :fearscream: Poor guy he wasted money coming down to India :eek::tonguecrazy:

Elders are acting too much :BangHead::nono:...I support Niha. She blindly accepted someone just for her family and now she chose someone she feels compatible without knowing anything about this Nihar how can the oppose her interest.

Grandma this is too ma....I don't like to scold elders :eek: don't make do it :nono::lol:

Very interesting update pranavi ma'am :cheer::cheer: Boss u got to spare time for princess niha too :hello: Look forward to read next update. thank you and keep rocking.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 21

Nihar laughed loud and said

What did you do to him in childhood? I think he is frustrated

What ever, I don’t care, but what if he tells this to grandma and aunty, I am scared.

Oh my God, you are scared for every thing on earth Niharika, I don’t know how I will be in future.

Niharika smiled and said, Nihar tell in your home fast,other wise it will become problem for me.

Ok Niharika, done, I spoke to them last week, and my parents asked for time, since I am busy here I didn’t get a chance to check with them again.

They both left the office that day.

Next one week passed , Niharika hardly saw Nihar, he is in back to back presentations and for 2 days, he went to Bengaluru for some meetings.

Niharika is waiting to talk to him, she tried calling him couple of times but his phone is switched off.

She expected a call from him over weekend, but he didn’t call during weekends too.

She felt very bad, after they returned from Mumbai, she had hardly spent time with him either by phone or directly.

Only response she is getting from him is busy, busy and busy.

She noticed a change in his behavior too, earlier how much ever he is busy, he used to text/call after office hours.

she got a strange fear that he is ignoring her.

what mistake she did? she couldn’t think of.

After he spoke to his parents, he is behaving differently, didn’t they approve our marriage? she thought.

Next week, asusual she went to office on Monday morning, Nihar is not at desk, she called couple of times and he pickedup little later and said, I am staying home Niharika, I am sick he said and hung the phone.

what happened? she thought

Sneha , her team mate came and asked Niharika, Is boss not in office today?

I don’t know she said.

Now every one in the office are pretty clear that some thing is running in their lives.

I think he is busy, next month he is travelling abroad, Sneha said.

What ? who is travelling abroad? asked Niharika in surprise.

Sneha gave a dirty look, as if you don’t know and said “Nihar”

What? He didn’t even tell me, from last one month he didn’t even speak to me properly, she thought due to office tensions.

But she doesn’t know he is travelling abroad.

Niharika got upset, why did he hide that from her? It is a good news and she feels happy too.

she has decided to meet him at his home as he is not in office.

She know his address, she told in office that she is sick and left.

Boss is sick and madam is also sick, gossiped other employees.

She went to Nihar’s home and knocked door bell, he opened the door and he is looking fresh, his face never showed any sickness at all.

Tv is on, he is watching a movie.

What a surprise Niharika, please come in, he said.

Why are you on leave today? asked Niharika

simply, I just wanted to chill, he said

Then why did you say sick?

Nihar said oh God, why women are like this?

I am waiting for you Nihar, from last one month to talk, you are not even talking to me properly, telling presentations, meetings, when did you return from Bengaluru?

last Friday.

what happened in the weekend? why didn’t you call me? she has shouted in frustration.

Don’t shout Niharika? why are you shouting? My brother is here last weekend, we were busy shopping some stuff.

you could have told me that Nihar, I was waiting for you call, waiting to talk to you.

we are seeing each other in office daily, you can talk to me then, it is just 2 days Niharika, why are you making big scene out of it.

Not, Just 2 days, it is almost a month. leave that, tell me why are you not in office today?

why are you interrogating me?

I didn’t feel like coming, so I didn’t come. Do you need reasons for every thing? asked Nihar, she noticed irritation in his voice.

why are you behaving so differently with me Nihar?

I am so concerned that some thing happened to you and came and you are relaxed here , watching TV.

She almost controlled her tears.

What is your problem Niharika? why are you trying to control me and make a scene here? Do I have to give reason for you for every thing?

No need to tell that you are not coming to office, why didn’t you tell me that you are going abroad next month? every one in office know except me, why?

Answer me, asked Niharika in firm voice

Nihar kept his hand on his head and said, I thought to tell you, but I didn’t get a chance, any way you came to know about it, it is true.

What? should I know that from others?

common Niharika, Don’t try to nag me for every small thing, I thought to tell you, it is not that I am running away from you.

On whom you are shouting? came a boy in mid twenties to the living room, he came from sleeping mode.

Nothing, sorry to disturb your sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and saw Niharika and asked who is she? he kept his face surprised.

She is my team mate , working with me and reporting to me.

Niharika , he is my brother Vihar.

Niharika got surprise the way he has introduced to his brother, she thought he will tell her as would be wife.

Are you working today? we are supposed to meet Radhika, Did you forget? asked Vihar

I am not working today, I am coming out with you and get ready fast.

Who is Radhika? asked Niharika

Niharika , common , that is not required for you now, we will talk later, we have an urgent work now, he said.

Niharika felt she is insulted, she took bag to leave and Nihar followed her and she asked finally

Did you talk to your parents about us?

I spoke and there is a lot of mess happened because of that, I will tell all details later, you can leave now he said.

Niha almost controlled her tears and she left that day.

Next two days, she didn’t get a chance to speak to Nihar , he also didn’t try to reach her except for a couple of times for official work ,and finally one day in lunch, when all other team mates went out, she saw Nihar alone in his office.

She went near him and said Nihar, I want to talk to you.

Tell me Niharika , he said with out even lifting his head.

Not now, evening after office , will you drop me home?

He said okay.

Evening after both of them sat in car, Nihar started car, he asked her, tell me now.

Tell me what did your parents say?

about what?

about marriage?

My mom got upset that I took decision on my own and liked someone, she want me to marry some one

who is equal to our family status.

Niharika got shocked.

He continued, I tried to convince, but they didn’t listen, they are not at all ready to accept you ,as I am their elder son and they have some wishes.

Niharika remained calm, she is feeling painful.

What you have decided Nihar? I thought you will fight with world for me.

He remained calm for a second and said, To listen to them, I tried my best Niha, but couldn’t convince them.

Niharika asked in shock what?

Yes, Niharika my love is hardly 2-3 months old, but their love, I can’t hurt them by marrying you against their wishes.

Niharika felt almost fainted, she remembered that Nihar words

Yes, Niharika my love is hardly 3-4 years old, but their love, I can’t hurt them by marrying Gracy against their wishes.

That’s why I have agreed to marry you for them.

Tears started rolling from her eyes.

Nihar saw her , didn’t say any thing.

you could have told me this earlier Nihar, she said.

How would I know? I thought my mom will be convinced, but she is firm.

What is your final decision?

We can never be happy Niha, by hurting parents and getting married.

Can you be happy with any other girl?

I will try to adjust, if my parents are happy then I am happy, he said.

Is this the reason you are trying to ignore me? she asked

I never ignored you, I tried to make you understand the fact, you should accept this, that we are not getting married and you should learn to live with this fact.

How can you say that so easily Nihar?

Is love a joke? Is marriage a joke for you?

Not at all Niharika, love is fantasy , but marriage is reality. When we are in fantasy, we don’t get to see reality.

Didn’t you think about this before falling in love with me? now tell me who is Radhika? I know you took leave to meet her that day.

May be you liked another girl,so ignoring me now is it? does she match your financial status atleast?

stop nonsense Niharika, that’s my personal matter. I don’t owe an explanation to you for every thing.

If you believe or not, I tried hard to convince my parents, but they didn’t agree. I cant do any thing now.

They asked me to chose between you and them and I have to choose them……………

Bhoonzee, Rihana, Rampuri9 and 6 others like this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Bummer! Whats happening ?? Is that a dream..if not then poor Niharika ... she is totally done this time!

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Peddadas, let us hope Niharika had a bad dream :banana:

8. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Very interesting but realistic twist...when will you post the next one

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Very sad :persevere:

I was thinking grandma and Nihar are just pulling her legs and Prabhakar must be Nihar's brother,But now the story has a twist.
    Looks like something else is happening!!!!

He shouldn't have been so rude to Niharika when he already knew her past...Poor girl!!!

Nice write-up pranavi :clap2:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    lazy and pranavi1987 like this.
  10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thanks happy person, will try to post next one on monday.