1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nihar Weds Niharika

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jan 23, 2019.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Superb....just gng amazing ....this Nihar is so lovely hope Niharika will be happy and good in cmg days

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Superp narration.slightly Romance starts in the story:expressionless:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. Anu14

Anu14 Bronze IL'ite

An amazing plot ... keep going!! beautiful description of " mind voice ". Thumb Up!

pranavi1987 likes this.
  4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Nothing beats the shared loved for books..Story going great Pranavi

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 14

Niharika felt very happy after she saw Nihar in park, she doesn’t know why.

what ever he talks, even though it is casual conversation, she is feeling that he is coming close to her heart.

She couldn’t control herself, even though her mind is warning her.

she started walking with him and suddenly saw a corn stall and started staring at it.

Niharika, do you want to eat corn? he asked?

she suddenly remembered asking that Nihar ,that she want to eat sweet corn one day.

His answer was, “Niharika why do you want to eat street food?, it is not good for health, you know what, In our family almost every one is higher officials, what do they think about us , if they come to know that we are eating street food with fly’s standing on road?”

Niharika remembered telling her friends about prince charming,”He should know when I am hungry?”

Do you take so long to decide whether to eat or not? he asked

I am okay sir, but what about you? Do you eat street food? she asked

why not?

what is your doubt Niharika?

You are a higher official, working in a prestigious job, she said, her mind is disturbed with that Nihar words.

Nihar said ,”My stomach doesn’t know what I am ?”, if it is hungry then it is, else not. It doesn’t care what I do, he said.

Niharika felt happy with his humbleness.

He bought sweet corn and they both ate.

Niharika slowly understands him, he is not like that Nihar, who used to boast about his family has higher officials, though he himself is not a higher official.

But this Nihar is not like that, he never behaves like higher official, though he is.

Character should be built with in, not with stature or money, she thought.

They both had corn, sat on the bench and she felt so happy.

Monday morning Nihar called to her cabin and said, Niharika , I have sent your presentation already to higher officials and we need to attend meeting tomorrow and it is scheduled at a hotel conference room, me and Kiran are going, would you like to join us too?

sir me? she got surprised.

I know you are not mandatory, but I would like you to be there, it is a good exposure for you, if all goes well, we will get the project.

Niharika got thrilled, she said Ok sir.

Next day, Niharika arrived to hotel by 7:30 am and she checked herself in and went to sit in waiting area, she was surprised to see Nihar there already, working on laptop.

Nihar wore formal blue pant with white shirt , with black blazer, he is looking very handsome and thoroughly professional.

Niharika, went near to him, she couldn’t take eyes off him.

Good morning Niharika, he said with out even turning head.

she smiled and said how do you know sir? that’s me? you didn’t even looked at me? she said

I have eyes all sides, I can tell, especially if it is you, he said with little naughtiness in his eyes.

Niharika felt thrilled and little shy.

Do you want to have coffee? he asked

Niharika hates coffee, but she couldn’t tell him, she loves tea, she suddenly remembered that Nihar never loved tea, he used to make fun of her having tea.

what happened? what are you thinking? You can have tea, if you like, he said

Sir how do you know? she asked in surprise.

As soon as I said coffee, I have noticed disappointment in you, he said.

Do you know face reading? she asked

I know mind reading too, he said with a smile

Both went to café there and Nihar had ordered coffee for him and tea for Niharika.

Please feel free to tell what do you like ? Niharika.

she suddenly remembered that Nihar telling her “you have to change your likes/dislikes according to my wishes Niharika”

what a difference? he is just my boss, still he is making me feel so important, she thought.

Kiran came on time, all three of them had discussed about presentation and then conference started.

Nihar projected the document and started his presentation, his thought process is so clear and flow is smooth, Niharika, felt so nice.

Suddenly at one point while reading the values, Nihar corrected a numeric value in presentation created by Niharika, without interrupting the flow.

Niharika initially felt thrilled about his presence of mind in that situation ,but immediately got scared

Did she do a mistake? what will he tell her? her old boss was also upset with her, she couldn’t concentrate on rest of the meeting.

She got tensed and started thinking how Nihar will react?

In Lunch break, Niharika went and sat on a table, what are you doing here Niharika, asked Kiran, come sit with us, we are sitting there, he showed a table, and already Nihar sat there.

Niharika felt so uncomfortable, she is getting scared to face Nihar.

She got her food and sat.

Nihar started discussing about the meeting, he didn’t mention any thing about her mistake, but she is very scared.

Later the conference continued and went very well.

After the meeting is done , all three of them met and Nihar said he is very happy about the conference.

Kiran left , Nihar and Niharika are left alone.

Niharika turned towards him and said “Sorry sir”

For what?

For the calculation I have put in the presentation, I am g lad that you have changed it.

Don’t even worry about it Niharika, infact how can I blame you? I should have reviewed it , but couldn’t , infact it was my mistake too.

Niharika felt happy for his humbleness.

What are you thinking madam? I am asking you only, are you not hungry? not eating your food said Jyothi in lunch next day at office.

Jyothi I have to tell you some thing, she said

what Niha?

I cant tell in office, can we meet in park evening after office?

ok she said.

What are you thinking from last ten minutes? you asked me to come to park, I came, then why are you calm? asked Jyothi.

Jyo, Ihave to tellyou some thing, said Niha in low tone.

what happened Niha? are you okay ? asked Jyo

Niharika took a deep breadth and said, I am okay but my mind is not stable Jyo, she said

why? didn’t you get rid of your past yet? Is that Nihar thoughts still haunting you? It is more than a month Niha, you should feel better.

Yes, Jyo Nihar thoughts are haunting me, but not that Nihar, this Nihar she said.

what? asked Jyo in astonishment

Yes Jyo, I know it is wrong, I am just working under him, but his behavior, his patience, his caring attitude, I am getting carried away by his charm.

I think I am falling in love with him.

what ?? Jyo almost screamed.

I know it is wrong, I don’t even know what is in his mind? I don’t even know if he likes some one? but my heart is beating for him Jyo.

I am unable to concentrate on my work, it is Nihar everywhere, if I open or close my eyes.

I am finding it strange, I don’t even know him at all before ten days, I was depressed then , now I strangely feel him very close to my heart.

I feel that he is my own, I know him forever, I don’t know why?

I feel he is my prince charming.

Why didn’t I meet him earlier Jyo?

Are you mad Niharika? Do you know what you are thinking? I think better to control your thoughts now , else you have to be disappointed again.

I don’t know Jyo, Love happened to me for first time, I never believed that Love can happen to anyone at any time.

Even when I was engaged, I never felt this way, I always had some unknown fear and some dissatisfaction, but now I feel so happy always.

I understand you Niharika, but I don’t think it is possible practically.

I know Jyo, come it is getting late, let us go home…………

6. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Ahh love is in the air.. :hearteyes:
    We also wanted to know what is in his mind and heart:grimacing:

pranavi1987 likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

you will know soon :cheer:

8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 15

Niharika started thinking about Nihar, finally she had decided, if he is before her, she will never forget him and keep falling in love with him.

once she got disappointed with out her mistake, now she doesn’t want to get disappointed with her mistake, before some thing happens, she decided to change job.

But it is not so easy to change job immediately, it may take some time, till then she has no other option than continuing the job.

With these thoughts she fell asleep and she woke up with sudden sound.

Happy Birthday Niha!! shouted Prabhath at 12:00

she got up and hugged him, thanks dear.

His dad also wished, and she cut the cake.

Next day, she went to office casually with a new white dress, she looked stunningly beautiful.

As soon as she saw her cubicle is decorated with balloons and every one wished Happy Birthday Niharika.

She got thrilled, how do you all know? she asked

We track birthdays when a new employee joins here and celebrates said Sneha her collegue.

She felt thrilled thanked all of them and sat on the seat.

There is a pink packet at her desk and card, she opened the card, it has “Happy birthday to you Niharika” beautifully written, from Nihar.

she smiled and went to Nihar.

As soon as she opened the door, Nihar looked at her and even he couldn’t take eyes off her, she is looking so beautiful, he stared at her just like that.

sir.. Niharika called twice

yes, he murmured.

Thank you so much for the card and thanks for remembering my birthday she said.

He smiled and said, where is treat then?

sir, treat from me? are you sure? she got surprised

yes, I am , he said with a smile.

Then any time , when ever you say?, she said.

Why other day? Lets go today, after office for dinner? are you okay?

she couldn’t believe her ears, Is he asking for dinner? that too with her? on her birthday.

Ok sir, as you say and she left back to work.

She couldn’t concentrate on her work that day, will he be like this with every one? or only with her?

There are some other team members too, will he ask for party to them on their birthdays too? or Is she thinking too much on him and building hopes.

Sneha came to Niharika for some official work and after that is done, she asked, whats plan for your birthday Niharika?

Niharika couldn’t answer her and just said nothing special.

Sneha just said, no enjoyment for birthday? I just want to party hard and have fun on birthdays but last time it was big disappointment.

What happened ? asked Niha

After he came, we stopped partying , always work ,work ,work, such a strict person he is.

Who?

Nihar

Is it? Niharika got surprised, she never felt Nihar in that way, Infact he is very good with her, she always felt comfortable.

Not even once she thought Nihar is strict.

Why did Sneha think like that?

Not only Sneha, she heard many of her team mates saying that, Nihar is very strict with them.

she started thinking after Sneha left, Is he strict with every one but not with me? why is he treating me special? she felt happy and same time butterflies in her stomach.

She remembered that ,he asked her for treat that morning.

They drove to a restaurant after office at around 7 PM.

After they both sat comfortably, Nihar said, thanks for the treat.

Niha smiled.

He opened the menu card and asked Niharika what do you want to eat Niharika?

Niharika felt happy for a minute, when she visited to a restaurant with that Nihar, he never gave her a chance to order food.

He was the one who ordered always.

if she says “Nihar, I don’t like that dish”, he used to say, Niharika, I like it and if you like me, you should like the food I have ordered too.

She never understood what to answer.

What are you thinking Niharika? Are you in this world? asked Nihar

Yes, she suddenly came into senses and said, your wish sir, whatever you like?

You should eat whatever you like, not what ever I like?, he said.

They both ordered the food.

Niharika felt so happy and she found Nihar more attractive that time, he is not only handsome outside, but even inside also ,she thought.

Niharika, control your mind, warned her senses.

He is so good, why do their team members think he is so strict? she thought to ask him, but she hesitated to ask.

Nihar observed her and said, what are you thinking Niharika? Do you want me to ask some thing?

Niharika didn’t understand what to say?

Don’t keep it for yourself, you can ask, if you have any questions, we are outside our work hours and I am no more your boss now, he said with a smile.

sir, you are such a cool and patient person, why do every one think you as a very strict boss and always scared of you?

Is it? he shruggled his shoulders , smiled am I so strict? Did you ever feel that way?

No, to be honest, I never felt that way, I always felt that you are very friendly and I have never worked with boss like you.

Not about me, other team members feel about you that way, she said.

She continued, may be they are mistaken.

No, not Niharika, I am really a very strict boss with every one, he said enacting serious face.

Is it? But never with me, she said

Yes, never with you, I never went to birthday treats or dinners with any one too, he said and she noticed some thing in eyes when he said that, she didn’t get any words .

Her heart started beating fast, why is he treating me special?

Yhy sir? she uttered those words hardly one by one

Because you are special

Special means, she asked and she has strange feeling and waiting what he is about to say?

Special means special, eat first, I have a surprise you after this, he said.

They both ate food, Niharika is thinking what surprise?

As soon as they ate, waiter got the bill.

Niharika opened the purse and started taking the money out and she is surprised to see that Nihar gave his credit card.

Sir, this is my party, she said.

Yes this is your party and your birthday party, but pleasure is mine.

Niharika remembered that Nihar behavior, once they were in restaurant , she was forced to pay the bill.

Why are you comparing both Nihar’s niha? warned her mind once again

After the dinner, Nihar took a small gift box from his bag and gave her.

What is this sir? she asked.

small gift from me.

She felt so happy and embrassed at same time.

come, it is late, I will drop you, he said.

After she came home, she got freshedup, changed her dress, came to her room and closed the door.

She has opened the gift box,it has a gift card.

She took the phone, she has Nihar number, she initially hesitated to give him message, but she couldn’t resist.

She typed, thanks sir for gift, what do you want me to buy with this?

He sent a smiley and replied, but what ever you like, but I want return gift too, he said

She smiled and asked, what do you want sir?

Stop calling me sir and call me Nihar, he sent.

Niharika I want to say you some thing

Yes and she sent a question mark

You are beautiful today, he said.

Nihar, she said the name loud, and first time I am feeling happy after thinking about him, she is finding each quality of her prince charming in Nihar………………….

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

"Cho chweet. You told abt a short story. Pls bring in some more cool moments between the love birds.

10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 16

Niharika went to office next day with a glow in her face. she understood that she is special to Nihar and same with her.

But they both have some unknown fear or hindrance to express their feelings, though Nihar never told her “I Love you”, his actions reflect the love in them.

She never felt that way , even though that Nihar told her “I Love you”, many times, what a difference.

She noticed that some of her team members are already jealous about her , as she grew close to Nihar in very less time.

But some where Niharika had fear, Does he really love me? or I am misunderstanding him.

Does his family accept me? He looks like from a rich family background, and I am from middle class family, In terms of education or family status, she is nowhere compared to him.

She remembered that Nihar has a younger brother, he is the eldest son of the family, and they will have some expectations on him.

what if his parents don’t agree?

why are you thinking so much Niharika warned her mind, you don’t even know what is in Nihars mind?

whatever, but she thought really is love so beautiful? I feel so happy all the time, I think that’s the reason that Nihar couldn’t forget Gracy.

Once we fell in love, it is hard to forget that person.

Nihar, I don’t know about you, but I fell in love with you, I dont even know it is right or wrong, thought Niharika in her mind.

With these thoughts running in her mind, she got a call on her desk.

Niharika, please come and meet me once, Nihar called.

She went inside and said Good morning sir.

Please sit, he said with a smile.

After she got comfortable, he said you know what, we got the project, we gave presentation on and we need to present it to the team in Mumbai.

so next week, we have to go to Mumbai for presentation for 2 days.

Mumbai? she got surprised.

Yes, initially she thought he is alone going to Mumbai, but when he said “We”, she got doubt.

She asked him, Do I have to come too?

Yes, would you mind to join me?

Actually Niharika is also bit excited to join him, she started thinking, what other team members think?

What will Kiran think? what other team mates think? she is not here so long, but she is getting more priority in the team than others.

what happened Niharika? are you okay to join?

He continued, actually if I go alone that is enough , but I want you to join me.

she said yes and left.

Evening before going home, Nihar came to her desk and discussed on the work, she is working on, by that time every one left.

Only Nihar and Niharika are at that floor and time is around 7 PM.

Thanks, I thought you will reject my proposal.

what propsal? she acted as if she is surprised, she understood what he meant.

To come to Mumbai, he replied.

She smiled, I am worried about what others think? why this special treatment to me?

Because… because…..

What ?she asked with spark in her eyes

Did anyone say anything to you? He asked

No not really, but I could sense from their behavior.

Don’t worry, I won’t put you in a position where you have to be guilty, if you feel embarrassed any time, let me know, I will answer every one and I will handle everything.

Niharika got shocked with his answer; she is surprised at his way of thinking.

She remembered that Nihar answer once she asked him to standup for herself, “Niha, why do you want me to talk everything on your behalf, you should handle all those by yourself”

She started staring at Nihar, and thought “you are my true price Nihar”

He also looked at her and both eyes met and they expressed their love to each other through their eyes, both could hear their heart beat.

Niharika started packing things next day, Bhupa asked about her plan, he said go and visit grand ma once you are going till Mumbai he said.

Niharika then suddenly remembered that grandma is also at Mumbai.

I will call and tell, Vijay uncle will come and pick you up from your hotel.

Dad, our schedule is start here on Wednesday evening, Thursday and Friday are our conferences and we will be back on Friday evening, I don’t think I have time,she said.

If you have time, then visit said Bhupa.

Niharika got ready on Wednesday evening, she received text from Nihar, Do you want me to pickup to airport?

She thought to book a cab.

He called, I am near your home Niharika.

So fast, she thought and told Prabhath and got into car.

She wore pink dress with loose hair, with light makeup, as soon as she sat on the car, Nihar couldn’t take eyes off her and she is looking very beautiful.

She noticed him and felt shy.

She felt like her dream came true.

They went to the airport, parked the car and went inside and checkedin their luggage.

They have some time for flight, Nihar grabbed coffee and Niharika took tea for herself and sat in the waiting area.

Niharika told to Nihar, sir I find this Mumbai trip exciting, you know what my grandma is also there in my aunt house, I want to visit her , but I don’t think we have time.

Is it ? asked Nihar in surprise, while sipping his coffee.

yes.

where do they stay? He asked

I don’t have idea, but I have address, she took the address paper and showed him.

He took his phone, opened maps and checked the distance from their hotel, it’s about an hour drive Niharika, I think too far, I don’t think you can visit her unless our flight is cancelled on Friday evening, he said with smile.

Niharika got disappointed and changed her expression.

Nihar noticed it and said “Hey what happened?” why are you sad?

Nothing sir, she said.

She is still dull, they got into the flight and sat, both Nihar and Niharika got seats next to each other.

There are not many people in the flight that evening.

Niharika sat near the window and opened it, she started peeping outside.

She remained calm, even after the flight took off.

What happened Niharika? why are you so sad? asked Nihar.

Tears came from her eyes.

Even he felt bad for a second and kept hand on her shoulder and pressed.

Niha felt so happy for his caring gesture.

Cant you share your pain with me? he asked

Sir, I lost my mom when I was seven and my brother was three, my grand mom raised both of us with lots of love and affection.

She did many sacrifices, she never left us alone , she loved her sister lot, she cut all ties with all of her family members for us.

She did so much for our happiness.

Now, because of her health, Doctor suggested us for a place change, so we had to drop her in my aunts house, I don’t know whether she is happy there leaving us or not.

Now, I miss her a lot and I am going to Mumbai, but not having chance to meet her pained me a lot.

Nihar understood her, Don’t worry Niharika, I will fulfill your wish.

What? she asked in surprise.

Yes, he nodded his head with smile.

They reached Mumbai and checked in to a hotel that evening.

They both got into their respective rooms, Niharika felt thrilled, that hotel is so big and when she saw from the window, she could see the beautiness of the city.

she got freshened up and dressed, she heard a door knock.

Nihar came and asked “Dinner?”

They both went to the restaurant in the same hotel, Niharika is relaxed now, earlier she used to be very cautious whenever she went out with him, what if someone from his office see, now In this new city no one knows them………………