1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. drchakravarthy

drchakravarthy Senior IL'ite

Re: problem in making sex

Since it is NOT a closed thread, let me give an answer.
    Orgasm is NOT presence of white discharge. It is a complicated phenomena which includes involuntary contraction of outer one third of vaginal muscles and feeling of enjoyment! It is a rare situation that both partners reach orgasms simultaneously. Optimal situation is that female reach multiple orgasms early and then male reach orgasm (ejaculation)

2. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Re: Problems with intimacy

Loosing erection, the cause can be anxity to perform as man has this ego to have sex perfectly, second missing relax feeling as relaxation is the key to have good sex for both.And one most important, once that happen, your role is very critical, you should not show your feeling of rejection or question to his ability. Keep him relax & show that this can happen. About size, average Indian man size is 6" when erect but it has nothing to enjoyable sex.

3. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Re: Intimate Question!!

No, it is not normal. Declining of sex to DH will lead problems in coming times. Also this will lead to lot frustation in him. Ask your self why there is no interest in you? Consult Doctors. As I got suggestion from my elders, if you want a happy married life please take care of your man tummy & yes you guess it right.

4. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Half Hrs - 40 Minutes of IC. Are you including forplay also? 30-40 Minutes of IC (Inside you) is too long a period & quite not possible for a normal person unless he is on drug etc. Averge time of 10-12 Minutes minus the foreplay. If you are getting pain after 30 minutes than try to change your position, you can be on top or doogy position.

5. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Wetness varies from individual, I was having the same problem, too much of wetness, to overcome this I used to keep tissue paper & wiped out exessaive wetness just before insert. I have been married for 15 years now, and still keep the tissue with me.

6. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

I found something unusual here. You said IC with minimal forplay & than during first night you did for an hour? what this means, one hour of stroking & no foreplay?? Any way, you need to talk to him & don't make it his failure. This does happen to some man in over exitment or failure to perform. Make him comfortable, put some other method to get his erection back like by hand or oral if you are ok with it. Once he regain his erection he will confident. I am telling you by my own experience.

7. Temp123temp

Temp123temp New IL'ite

Vaginismus..pls help..urgent

Hi,
    Been married since 2 yrs now but not yet consummated the wedding. M having vaginismus. I just feel so scared even when my husband tries to finger me.. :( anybody having vaginismus pls tell me how you resolved ur problem..pls reply..its urgent..thanks in advance.

8. cutiepie66

cutiepie66 Gold IL'ite

Re: Vaginismus..pls help..urgent

A gynecologist should help you for these kind of issues. Two years now and it's high time to fix up an appointment with a gynecologist.

9. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Do it yourself first.Use your finger so you have control when to take it out or push for more.Once you have enough confidence let your husband try.

10. Temp123temp

Temp123temp New IL'ite

thanks for ur replies..i have already been to gyno few times..she told its vaginismus n fear is due to anxiety..m trying by myself too..hav u heard of vaginal dilators? do they help? if you know or have heard anybdy getting success with it, pls let me know..thanks