1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Kalpanadr

Kalpanadr New IL'ite

to avoid pain go for better position (reverse missionary position will work wonders.)
    to get pregnant stop your worry do regular as much as possible. After one year if u see doctor. now don’t take any tension. just relax and enjoy.
    Good luck

2. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILs,

I am married four months back its a love marriage, my husband says that i am not showing any interest in s** so he is loosing interest. ofcourse i do so, somehow i dont know how to react for and i get irritated when he asks for I dont know why. He is very kind and takes care of me well and understands me but only this is problem i feel i am not satisfying him.

Can anyone suggest how to get interest please. I want to consieve, my MIL is old each month she will be asking me the question i am not able to answer her. please suggest.

Thanks
    anu

3. Kalpanadr

Kalpanadr New IL'ite

your prob.is not clear write complete details.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
  4. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Rose,
    Pain during intial period is normal. But even after 3 yrs?? I guess this fear of pain is not allowing to enjoy. If you dont enjoy, you will feel the pain. Spend more time on fore-play.It might help you to enjoy. Fore-play will allow you to open up and hence no pain :)
    All the best!!!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  5. shonalee11

shonalee11 New IL'ite

Why dont u see a doctor? A Gyneacologist. She would be able to guide u better.

6. shonalee11

shonalee11 New IL'ite

What ever U resist, Persists, If u dislike S**, It will persist, The more u have, the more u will dislike it.

Now, it cudn't be that u dislike the act of intimacy during sex.

Do u directly go for the ACT, or do u have a foreplay, Indulge into foreplay, lot of teasing, carressing, exploring each other. Tell your husband, this will put u at more of comfort when u actually have it, Share with him the positives, U have heard a lot about this wonder called S** and want to experience it. Am sure he would be more than willing to help u.

Like the saying goes, ASK AND U SHALL RECIEVE.
    Only when your willing to experience, U shall have the Pleasurable experience of it.
    Work on yourself first, bcos, sex doesnt happen due to the organ, Its jsut the tool
    The Orgasm part happens in the head.
    When ur rhythmic at the verge of it, the mistake wud be to expect it.
    Curb the expectation and just be with the act, just be with him.
    Missionary is a great position, feels the intimacy inside out.

Fear of getting hurt, is JUST A plain FEAR..........
    Now that u know it, Let go of it.
    If not for the fear, what wud it be inside of u.
    Introspect.......

7. Kalpanadr

Kalpanadr New IL'ite

any body have idea for position.

8. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kalpana, I think missionary is the best position to have for couples....Other than this, the side-to-side position will be ideal for newly married couples. When feeling comfortable with this, they can get on with the missionary position (where the husband can penetrate the vagina more and deposit the semen right near the mouth of the cervix). Placing a pillow beneath the buttocks will give better comfort to you also and raise the vagina to a suitable angle for the penis to get in. It will also give ample lubrication for the penetration.

Hope you find the above useful.

9. anuram98

anuram98 New IL'ite

Re: newly married

Dear all, I read all of your reply to her question. Actually i really have some sensitive question about my hubby's private area. he has small size balls under penis. does it result in less sperm?

Please know me

by
    Anu

10. sushmitha73

sushmitha73 New IL'ite

i am married for last 5 years, my husband very rarely comes near me once in month and we have intercourse that night, i am fond of having children but so far i am unable to conceive. i am unable to reach orgasm and my husband comes to me after watching a blue film with erection. recently one handsome guy stays for rent in our upper room, he gives me looks, should i encourage this guy to make me mother of a child. please guide me