1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Pattikadu

Pattikadu New IL'ite

Issues with intimacy

Hi,
    Been following Indus Ladies for 2 years, though this is my first post.
    I have been married for 2.5 years now and trying for a baby. Went to a doctor and found that I have a unruptured hymen...:confused2::drowning
    I had a surgery and fixed it.
    Still DH finds it difficult to insert..am totally lost and am always thinking about solutions to fix it..
    Wanted to share..please share some pointers

Pattikadu

2. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Re: Issues with intimacy

Hi Pattikadu

I think you are not newly married :biglaugh :biglaugh

Anyway sorry for you that you are trying for 2.5 year. I don't know about this i think someone will explain

Stay relax and be positive. God will hear you.

You can post in below mentioned link

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/34726-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html

3. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi patikadu

As suba told you can join in that forum.may be someothers help you in TTC forum.

this present forum is for newly married couples

4. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Hi Pattikadu,

Hope my suggestions to Sweet at #371 above, will be helpful to you. All the best!

5. yakshika

yakshika New IL'ite

Please do not worry. this is one thing which should be avoided. set your priorities right. As I feel now they are (1) Enjoy with husband (2) make husband enjoy (3) Self enjoyment and (4) Getting pregnant.

Here are some methods.
    If you are living alone - evening dress after taking a bath should be loose and no undergarments - Light cotton or satin should be fine.
    If long dress then a little tight but if short should be loose.
    Use deos liberally - Ensure your private parts are well washed and dusted with talcum powder or use scented creams.
    Keep lots of cream handy.
    keep lots of dark chocklates handy. If you have long hairs keep them well washed and scented.
    If you have a good smile use them liberally.
    Before the act - half an hour before take half a tablet of paracetamol and or alprozolam . this will help.
    If he is gentle with you - help him to come inside half rigid and help him to get it full in side.

if you have a regular cycle of 28 to 29 days having intercourse on day number 14, 15, 16 will help you to get pregnant.

If you absent yourself from sex for the first 13 days and have it on day 14 or 15 you will get a good looking healthy male child.

6. ragavie

ragavie New IL'ite

i am very much confused.i need all ur advices

Hello all IL members,

I am ragavee got married 3 months ago.
    i read many issues in IL and in a hope of a getting a solution
    am putting my problem here.

my DH is so kind,soft hearted and very very nice person.we both love each other so much.he told me everything about himself.i should say he is a perfect gentleman and a nice person by nature.

And he told me on the first day itself onething that is before marriage he mastubrated often.now we have the following problem.

everytime when we do have an IC he is ejaculating very soon.it is like when he tries to insert his penis half away through he is ejaculating..

just within 3- 4 mins he is ejaculating...he feels very bad about it..he says he is not having confidence...and he thinks feels that i am not getting satisfied..but he is satisfying me with or...l.

i donno what to do..i dont want him to feel in tat way.i need ur helps and valuable comments..he is a gem of a person and i am very much lucky to get him.

but i donno how to solve this problem..is this is really called premature ejaculation.can it be cured.whom should i ask him to consult with. any better doctor u people aware of in chennai.

also he says he his feeling pain in his penis after IC.could it be due to masturbation...

need all ur helps people..i given here my problem hoping u sisters help me out to lead a much happier life.

is there any member here as doctor who can give some more inputs in this about how to solve this problem.

also suggest us a good male doctor for his treatment.

Thanks to all in advance,
    Ragavie.

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

8. shachu

shachu Senior IL'ite

Hi Ragavee,

Welcome to IL.

First of all you both should change your mindset. Yes, it seems to be premature ejaculation and in your DH case, I believe it is due to pure excitement.

First things first. Masturbation is no harm. Like AF for we ladies, for men, the semen comes out automatically. When this happens, the boy has become mature. So, masturbation is used to clear the old semen and produce fresh ones. So definitely no harm. So, clear your DH mind, that this problem is not due to it.

To cure premature ejaculation, one should follow the stop-start technique.

When your DH knows he is going to ejaculate, ask him to remove from you and concentrate on something else. Basically diverting him, which will stop the ejaculation. Once he is relaxed, ask him to start over. By this way, you both can enjoy more time.

And if you feel the enjoyment between you is less than 15 minutes, then indulge into excessive foreplay. By this, you have better chance to reach orgasm, and you will become completely wet. Once you are wet, your DH can come inside and finish his part.

And your freshly married, so have loads of time. As of now, dont burden your minds in getting a baby, enjoy to the fullest, baby will be automatically blessed for you.

And one thing I can presume is, you people must be in a hurry finishing of the things. Dont do that. Before IC, talk romantically for atleast 15 min. Then start mild foreplay. When you both arouse, increase the foreplay wild. Once you reach climax, ask your DH to come inside.

All the very best.

Cheers.

9. shachu

shachu Senior IL'ite

10. nivedidha

nivedidha New IL'ite

Re: i am very much confused.i need all ur advices

it has got notihing to do with his mastrubatn. relax. u need to consult a sexologist. best wishes