1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly married & problems i face

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by punnap, Jan 19, 2012.

1. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

OP I am not going to sugar coat this. U are an abuser. The word will hit u hard and I want it to. Please talk to ur family doc and get a referral to a counselor ASAP. Both of u need counseling very badly.
    Do it before its too late and one of u is scarred for life.

2. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Of course any hubby in this wide world can hv problem of the behavior that u mentioned. You r lucky to hv kindhearted and emotional husband if he feels bad and don't eat after ur fights but then how long he will stay like that he will soon get attracted to other woman/girl who will speak with him politely in a decent manner then what u will do. Its ur mistake u are acting like a immature lady. If u will not give him love and affection then he will unknowingly search that emotional attachment outside so this is not his fault dear this is totally ur fault then. So what do u think? Is ur mind get clear what u should suppose to do?
    Give lots of love to him and All the best.

3. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

very nice. if atleast one is matured enough to solve the issue, everything will be fine

4. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

Forget the fighting for a moment everyone else have given great advice for your temper.
    You say you were in love for 9 months and married 1.5 months and what about the sex life. You are not physically together because you are scared.
    Come on girl get professional help if needed. Grow up and step up to the plate of married life than everything will fall in place.