1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Year's Day - General Time Pass (GTP)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Jan 1, 2012.

1. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Ha ha ha, Satchi!. "Boys will be boys" - Very well said!!!!! Like yourself and the others, I'm also hitched to the same bandwagon - DH doesn't know when I'm upset. He's always confused when I stay mum, so that's not an effective, ahem, 'strategy' for me. I'll have to don my thinking cap on how to effectively communicate to him that I'm upset. :D :D :D

And a very Happy New Year to you, too!!!

P.S.: Thank you for your wishes. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kottravai,

Welcome to the bandwagon. :-D You know what, we have to be eternally grateful to these overgrown boys for making us exercise those cells between our ears and to have helped us develop our creativity to a fine art. And also for giving us so many good laughs. What do we do with them? What would we do without them either, eh?

1 person likes this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

hahaa good one satchi :) Men WILL be BOYS...especially when they are with their electronic toys!!!! God...i know how irritating it can be when all our efforts to show our displeasure with our man goes unnoticed !!!! Thinking that "if u cant beat them, join them" - when i was angry and he was busy with his toys ignoring my anger but sitting right next to me - i sent him an angry message on his cell...somehow the effect of a screaming match was not there ...but still i ended up getting an amused look and smiley emoticon as a reply ....so all the fight went out of me...trust men to use their gadgets to disarm us :/

Heres wishing you an awesome 2012 :)

1 person likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Hi Sumitha,

I did elicit a response ONCE when I sent a chat to BH who was in the other room. He comes and asks why did you do that? I have to go to work - it occurred to him only when I sent the message. He forgot the next minute when he wanted to know how one does a chat on google. :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi sats baby,

you seem to have been in a real TP mood while writing this.:)

HAHA not knowing how to express your anger??
    well, doesn't my hubby really take the cake with this??? he installed "angry wife" in my galaxy tab and said I could play it whenever he came late from work. And you know me. my reflexes are so poor that I don't even score there..like I tell him .."bashing somebody is not my style after all..." LOL.

2 people like this.
  6. satchitananda

Hi Mindi,

See for giving up a lot in life and "dedicating" our lives to these Martians, is it too much to ask if we occasionally indulge in the totally harmless sport of HB (hubby bashing) to pass the time of the day - after all it is done in all good humour. Now Mindi, aren't you lucky? You have even been gifted with an app of this game. :biglaugh

7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

:rotfl:rotfl
    Computer and your hubby Siamese twins Sats? My my, there are so many of these twins in the world..what with my hubby declaring Fortran his mother tongue!

Actually I am so used to my hubby conversing in his language with me or the "other one" that when he speaks English or Tamil I get worried!

My hubby gets worried when I tell nice words to him or declare that he is the best thing that happened to me, and so on. He gets so worried he finds solace in going back to the computer! :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Satchi,

This one took us on a roller coaster ride.HAHA. well over grown boys, are we, ? What what are u ladies, who cant leave the saas bahu serials, then sit and chat over the net eh !

good u are not making any new year resulations, for we tend to break them in the first few days. HAHA

So relax, blog, and keep happy, as u always are.

Regards

kamal

2 people like this.
  9. satchitananda

Hi Kamala,

10. satchitananda

Thanks Kamalji. Always a pleasure to read your fbs. Hope you had a fantabulous new year. :)