1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

New year without mythili [mithila kannan]

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sln, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

LN Sir,
    I don't know what to write in here Sir. I am all emotional. If we/the ilites known her through her writings in IL, have this impact, I can understand, how yours would be.
    Hoping to see your writing in IL, Sir as the ilites pointed out..it would be a filling to your heart and ours as well.

Sriniketan

1 person likes this.
  2. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Dear Uncle,
    I sincerely pray for you and your family. Aunty will always live forever through her writings. Please take care of your health. I may sound selfinsh, but kindly continue to write on IL, so that we may always be guided.

3. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dear LN sir..
    what to say.... you and Mithila were made for each other... neither of you of can be possibly separated from the other... so maybe as cheeniya says she resides in your being for now...
    it was so fortunate that Mindi and I could meet and interact with you and Mithila.. she has left such a huge void in IL.. I was really looking forward to her completing the letters to the son series..
    really miss her..
    kerman

4. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Prana for your prayers.Life has to march though every step I take without Mythili is difficult.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

5. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pushpavalli,
    You aptly described it as life time partnership which it was.She discharged her responsibility ,with sincerety and a high degree of commitment as the eldest DIL in a family of ten children with five SIL to be be married . .Therefore it is difficult for every one in the family to come to grips with her absence.Thanks for your message and with warm regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

6. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sriniketan,
    Thanks for your kind sentiments.You were exceptionally kind to her and thank you for the same.Hope to share my thoughts with all of you once I get over my feeling of helplessness.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

7. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    Thanks for your prayers and good wishes.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

8. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kerman,
    We had a wonderful time when you and Mindian took thr trouble of visiting us and spending time with us.Mythili was floating in the air for quite sometime and taunted me with"have you got friends like them?She was possessive about her fellow ilites and considered me as an unavoidable appendage.I enjoyed the experience as her fans provided the perceived gap in emotional support.
    Thanks and regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

9. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear LN sir,

please accept my heartfelt condolences. My prayers are with you at this difficult time.
    As I am not able to browse IL as before, only a few days ago I thought to myself about Mithila maam and wondered how she was doing. I was shocked to read this.
    Do keep writing for us, Mithila maam's friends , so that you can slowly tide over the loneliness.

10. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sundarusha,
    Thanks for your condolence message.I thought Chennai weather would suit her better andtherefore we shifted to Chennai in July 2011.On the contrary her condition worsened and she passed away in November.She yearned to cook and post blogs but God willed it otherwise.Hope I will have the mental stamina to share my thoughts with ilites now and then.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN