1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Mommy beauty regime

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by nancystalin, Feb 11, 2013.

1. nancystalin

nancystalin Silver IL'ite

Hello dear mommies,

Things will definetly change in our life after recieving our bundle of joy :hide: The main change is we dont find time to pamper ourself:| In my case, taking a shower itself is a luxury for me :bonk And i really wonder how other mommies are managing and following their beauty regime. So pls mommies share your beauty regimes and share some other tips regarding pampering ourself. It will be very useful for other mommies too :thumbsup
    love
    nancystalin

2. nancystalin

nancystalin Silver IL'ite

:shock:22 views but not a single reply :shock: wat mommies busy with lil ones huh

1 person likes this.
  3. mercyagin

mercyagin Gold IL'ite

Went to parlour before delivery. Today planning to shape eyebrows.

4. Heroine

Heroine New IL'ite

Hi,

Delivered on 2 jan...everyone said that post delivery oil massage, hot water bath and all the good food will make a post partum woman look really beautiful. But in my case, it's quite the opposite. I look so horrible. My skin has become extremely dry and dark and am having dark circles ( although my baby sleeps well at night and I sleep too). Anyone pls suggest some home remedies as I am at my inlaws place and my MIL will not allow me to go to the parlor till three months are complete. My self esteem is dipping...

5. marilynprisca

marilynprisca Silver IL'ite

i have 2 kids elder 5 yrs DD and other DD 8 mths... so very hectic life...even to take bath i take in the evening once hubby come and over the kid to him... friday i the weekly off here...so i hand over mt DD's to my husband and do scrubbing and then apply home made face pack...then go to church....in a good attire....i hope i get more time bcoz my skin is too dry and i want to maintain properly....also can we share weight reducing tips.....
    Marilyn

1 person likes this.
  6. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Try homemade face pack...call a parlor girl at ur home for facial and all

1 person likes this.