1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

New Diet chart with my experience !

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, May 28, 2008.

Do you like this type of food to reduce your weight?

1. Yes

292 vote(s)
    89.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. dgjo

dgjo New IL'ite

Re: Here is my husband's Diet on that week.

can u please tell some alternative for breakfast? becaz, i m fed off with oats.

2. jeyasutha

jeyasutha Silver IL'ite

Thanks vahee, I found the oats recipes from chitvish recipe index. It will very helpful to me. The recipe you given is very simple.:thumbsup Tomorrow I will try and let you know,how it will be. My diet char today is:

morning-fenugreek with water then honey with hotwater,oats and barly cereal with milk.
    midmorning-one apple and one cup green tea
    lunch-oats and wheatrava upma
    evening-one pear and one cup of tea
    midevening-one cup of pumpkin soup
    dinner-one orange

Along with today I had 2litres of hotwater,15minutes elliptical trainer excercise.I feel active and I dont feel hungry.:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Hi...
    Oats is not must for this diet ... you can have anything as your breakfast... only key secret diet tip is dinner... so try to be stirct on that ad other meals be moderate...:thumbsup

4. dgjo

dgjo New IL'ite

hi,

thankz a loooooooooooooooooot...

5. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI jeya...
    good you found oats receipe from chitvish treasure... great 2lts hot water and exercise part... keep up this spirit... :thumbsup and do include some more veggies in your diet...

6. mythrayee

mythrayee New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Want to be a part of your diet group. I am trying hard to lose my weight and I want to try this from tomorrow.

7. sangeetha1982

sangeetha1982 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back. Long time back i was a regular here and I lost a lot of weight. When I stopped this diet, I think I weighed somewhere close to 155 lbs or so. It is going to be close to a year. And I am so glad to say that I have not put on any weight! I am still something like 154..155. But I think it is time to start the diet once again and try losing more weight!

So I am game from today!! And my weight just a few mins back was 154.5. I will be on this diet and post the results on Monday!

Good to see soooooo many new people here! Vahee..hru? how is everyone else?

8. revs5671

revs5671 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am 29 years old, weighing 98 kgs.

Is it possible for me to reduce weight?

My height is 5 feet 4 inches.

Expecting your support and guidance.

9. sangeetha1982

hi all

I supposedly started my diet on saturday i think. But I ate bad all through the weekend and did not really work out. My weight as on Monday morning was 155 lbs. Today too..i ate properly (limited quantity) until evening and then i was hungru and tired after the whole day's work and ended up eating lunch. The only consolation is i walked 1 mile.

It has been such a long time for me since i left this dieting...hmm..i think its going to take some time for me to get back into the rhythm..

Will see what happens tomorrow..Hmmm..there does not seem to be too much activity here these days..

All the best

10. sangeetha1982

Hi Revs,

Sure it is possible..but start it really slow..coz if you start with too much work out and too much dieting, you will find it hard and might end up leaving it altogether. So take it slow..

All the very best. Work out for 30 mins everyday and eat fruits and milk for dinner..(possibly eat by 6.00 pm every night). YOu will see your weight is automatically going down..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009