1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

New Diet chart with my experience !

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, May 28, 2008.

Do you like this type of food to reduce your weight?

1. Yes

292 vote(s)
    89.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vahee,

Thank you so much. Let us start from Monday. :bananaI am also waiting for Mubeen's reply.Computer Typing

2. tejas

tejas New IL'ite

hello
    krishnaamaa
    Thankyou for this diet chart & give some more about it. I dont have time to do all thinks time to time. I am housewife. we must take care for kids friest.

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hello Krishnaamma,
    I have been following a diet plan(similar to the new chart) for the past 6 months.It was suggested by my dietician.Have even posted it in Weight loss support group- chennai(Keep fit &maintain shape subforum).I have reduced 7 kgs now with that diet plan and also 30- 45 mins mins of exercise at gym everyday.

Good going and good luck to you.Thanks for the new diet chart.It will help a lot of people here.

4. madhumathi1974

madhumathi1974 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sumathigaru,

thank u very much for this diet yesterday i had gone trough the GM diet plan and thought of doing it from monday but today iam happy after seeing ur hubbies plan. My hubby is a food lover and he prefers southindian (AP) food mainly and we pure vegetarians so it was a long process to follow the GM diet. so thank u very much i will tell him about ur diet plan today as he comes from office i know he will b very very happy for this. even i need to cut down my weight so as u said i will start from monday it self with u. so i will post them daily what i had sincerly.THANK U ONCE AGAIN.

WISH U A GOOD AND EARLY REDUCTION OF WEIGHT.

5. krishnaamma

Hello Tejas,

:welcometi IL. Yes you are correct. But in Tamil we say,

"Suvar Irrundha Than Chitiram ezhuda Mudum"

"சுவர் இருந்தால்தான் சித்திரம் எழுத முடியும்" that means, The wall must be strong enough to draw a paint. That is, first you must be strong enough to bring your children strong and healthy. They are depending on us. So you must be strong enough to serve your children better.

So you have to take care of yourself also. I am not asking you to take rich food. YOu have to plan your meal. that is all. You can train your children from now itself to have good snacking habits. So that they will not struggle like us.

Because we are taking junk food for the resent years only. And started suffering from over weight. But think about our children, from the beginning they are eating junk food, pizza this and that. So it is better to practice them to have good snack.

6. krishnaamma

hi aishu,

:wowit is sooooooooo surprising. You got a same diet chat from your dietician? It is great. Wise people think alike?:thumbsup Just kidding. You are telling that you reduced 7kgs in 6 months. :clapsuper.

I have to try and then tell you the results. I think I can do it.

7. krishnaamma

Hi Madhu,

thanks for your support. Really I am so happy about your joining in the weight reduction group. I feel, before Monday many will join in our group and really we will have a good support group. With that support we can reduce our weight. Please tell your suggestions also.
    Once again thanks ya.

8. krishnaamma

Kitchuppa's diet

Hi ladies,

I want to give a name to this diet.:idea "Kitchuppa's Diet" :yes:
    :tongue How is it?:goodidea:

9. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Krishnaamma

I also has a long stint on dieting. Me and my DH did a 15 hours weight loss and me alone 15 hours tummy tucks in VLCC combined with their diet program in Dubai. Lost 5 kgs in 30 days. Alas, this was followed by a family wedding in India. Again we gained few kgs.

Then joined a GYM, both work out rigorously in Tread mill, Cross-trainers, floor exercises and cycling for a min of 1 to 1-1/2 hours combined. I lose about 300 calories a day. My DH lose about 500 calories a day. Also did Art of Living- Part 1 and doing follow-ups on Fridays. But my tummy never comes down:crazy.

I drink everyday morning fenugreek water (dipped in water the previous night) and eat the same fenu greek before my coffee. I WISH TO TRY WITH YOUR NEW DIET CHART AND LOOK FOR SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS. Hey I dont want to get excitedDrowning, as I may tend to put on weight if I am happyRant. I will also join your Monday club. But am working, so dont know if I can follow the diet strictly.

Luv
    Shanti

10. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Re: Tomatoes and Sprout day 5

Dear Krishnaamma

I wish to know for this green gram salad, can we eat the sprouted green gram as it is without any cooking done? I have read somewhere that we need to cook the GG sprout for few minutes. Please guide me.

I have ready made gg sprout bought from S/M.

Thanks
    Shanti