New Delhi Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Delhi' started by Ashna, Jan 24, 2006.

1. onemoreid

onemoreid New IL'ite

Re: Ladies out in Delhi...Join here

Hello!

Delhi DIL walo ki!...:)

I miss Delhi so much! Was there 2 weeks back and enjoyed every minute of it!

Delhi and Delhi people Rocks!

Cheers!:cheers

2. meghasharma84

meghasharma84 Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone!!!!

I am Megha from Delhi. I am new to this forum and have just joined in. My friend told me about this forum and I am quite excited about it as I am a huge chatterbox and love to maaro gappein whenever I get a chance. Half of my day is spent on talking with friends on phone and internet. I have seen many girls on this site who are like me, so this should be.

Toh, keep replying to my posts ok?

3. charandeepkaur

charandeepkaur New IL'ite

I am Charandeep Kaur presently living in Boston,US. I live in US from last 8 years with my family, but since last 5 years I had never been to India. My parents live in Noida, sector 18. I joined Indusladies forum just to stay in touch with my country India. I miss the culture and festivals of my country. Tears come to my eyes when I think about it. I just sit alone and think about my days in india. I am very much thankful to this forum that it makes me know each and every thing about my country. I am planning to go India next year. I am very eager to smell the air of my country and my birth place Delhi. At last i would just say that,"Saare Jahan se acha, Hindustan hamara". I will be glad if you all can share your feelings regarding our country. Are there any cultural programs to be held in Delhi next year?

Charandeep Kaur

4. onemoreid

onemoreid New IL'ite

Re: Hi Everyone!!!!

Welcome Buddy!

5. ruchvarsh

ruchvarsh New IL'ite

hi
    this is ruchika ...me too also from delhi my father is in NTPC badarpur so we were staying there now i m in tokyo from last 2 and half yrs ...

but i wud like to say that i m an indian before saying a delhite .

but delhi jaisey bhi hai sabsey pyari hai ......
    proud to be born broughtup in delhi .

6. ruchvarsh

ruchvarsh New IL'ite

hi anu

MERA DESH BHARATH HEY.(correct )
    BHARAT KA RASHTRABHASHA HINDI HEY. (instead of KA plz put KI)
    BHARAT KA RASHTRAPITHA MAHATMA GANDHI HEY.(instead of KA plz put KE ....hope u understnd the diff betw KI and KE )

HAMARA CHAMTA THIRANGA HEY.(I DONT UNDERSATND this line )
    HAM APNA DESH PAR GHARV KARNA CHAHIYEY.(instead of HAM plz put HAMEY ,APNA =APNE)

7. Tikuli

Tikuli New IL'ite

Hello from Delhi

Hi friends,
    I am a new member from Delhi and would love to make some friends here. I am a creative writer and a blogger. It is a pleasure to read a lot of wonderful articles here. hope to see you on my profile. love

8. Tikuli

Tikuli New IL'ite

Hi I am Tikuli. I stay in south Delhi. A mother of two teenage boys, I am a creative writer and a blogger.
    I have done graduation in English Literature and Intensive Diploma in Spanish language from Delhi University.
    I call myself a global citizen. My parents are from Allahabad and Pune so I am a child of mixed parentage. My marriage into a Himachal family makes me a complete national integration symbol
    My interests are nature, travel, photography, writing, reading, cooking, gardening, music, sports etc.
    I am currently a home maker and write from home for various sites.
    I came to know about this wonderful community from a friend and am looking forward to meeting more people who share my interests.
    Do visit my profile and blogs.
    love to hear from you .

9. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Hello all Delhi girls,

I think we shd mention abt our place in delhi like some rohini gals did. This way we can come to know who is in Saket, Hauz Khas, Noida etc,etc............and we can plan a meet with nearby ladies.What say..............

I am in noida sector-61 ,very near to shoprix mall. Earlier I was in faridabad.

Sonia

10. Annu0307

Annu0307 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    It's good to find so many people from Delhi.........I am myself from Delhi and is settled in USA - dallas, Tx since last 10yrs.
    Is anyone in dallas? I am looking forward to meet with some Delhities:)))