1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Netiquette In Forums

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Nov 13, 2019.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception. But somewhere in my mind, I wanted to communicate everything what @Viswamitra sir has mentioned in this thread.
    Since he spoke my mind, that too at the right time, I felt like thanking him.
    As far as I know, thanks a million means: Thank you very much, that's very kind of you.

Hope my choice of word to thank is not a crime here:BangHead:
    If so, let me know via PM, I shall request the mods to take my post back before many others join hands in bashing me.:coldsweat:

Viswamitra and Rihana like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Agatha,

It is shocking to know that a priest in Chidambaram Temple slapped a woman devotee just for asking the priest to do the archanai properly. This is sheer aggression based on the reported incident. I was wondering whether the communication prior to that was aggressive and even then slapping a woman is simple unacceptable behavior. You are right. If this is what one is facing in real life, the verbal aggressiveness is likely to dominate in the virtual world.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@SGBV,

Your thank you note is addressed to me and it has been accepted to whom you addressed it with humility. There is nothing to explain here.

Rihana likes this.