1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Netiquette in forums

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, May 19, 2012.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Strangerrr,

Thank you for your kind words. It is more of self cleaning exercise to remind myself about all of the above etiquette. I am hoping friends like you will point out to me, if I err in my responses or if I write something offensive in my blogs.

Viswa

2. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Super like!

I had been in the habit of sometimes writing "I enjoyed reading your post or blog" and I have learnt now about my mistake. I would keep the netiquettes in my mind. Very useful writing, Viswa sir. Thank you so much :)

Best regards,
    Anuradha

3. Viswamitra

Dear Anu,

Honestly, I had neither anyone in my mind nor I intended to give any message to those who respond to my blogs or anyone's blog in IL. I wrote that Netiquette with general perception of what should be my response to blogs. It is more of a self affirmation for me to conduct well when I respond to the blogs.

Everyone who respond to my blogs are like my brothers and sisters (you included) and kindly take this blog as a general comment and not specific to any response I had or anyone received in the past.

Reading your blogs and responses always is my pleasure. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

4. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Viswamitra sir for winning the finest blog award once again. You deserve it for the post :)

5. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Somehow I missed this post Viswamitra. Glad to read it now, after seeing that it got the award. A sensible post and need of the hour, I feel. Here in IL, I see people lot more refined and generally careful not to hurt others. Yet, this blog suggests us to be better, in particular, about providing feedback and suggesting improvements.

And your 'fourth week lucky' charm continues. :) -rgs

6. Viswamitra

Dear Pallavi,

Thank you for your continuous support to these blogs without which it won't be possible to write such blogs. It is your support and reading of all of these blogs make me write better and better. Thank you for the congratulatory note.

Viswa

7. Viswamitra

Dear RGS,

You are absolutely right about IL members. I am glad you found time to read it. It is support from someone like you that makes this blog much more meaningful. I am always appreciative of support I get from you especially with your busy schedule with work plus so many wonderful blogs you write regularly.

Yes. You are right about the fourth week lucky charm.

Viswa