Negative pregnancy test but late period :-( the tension is killing me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by aries1204, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

thanks and I Didnt know about this... I have had a faint line in hpt in subsequent months and then delayed AF,,,,but the line was faint AFTER 10 mins...so maybe it must be due to eveporation line as mentioned above...
    its a big relief

2. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

@Xiaojie

Glad to be of help:welcome

3. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey Pari,

I am sorry for the BFN....however I would suggest that u wait for 2-3 days more and test again...as your regular cycle is late i mean 30-35 days it might b possible tht u ovulated later than expected...so I guess to wait patiently and calmly is the only best option....also I guess I told u abbt the medicine which would help in improving ur HCG for the test...I mean my doc has suggested me that hence thought of sharing it with u...pls check online or with a doc in india...I hope it would help....!!! Dnt worry we all are sailin in the same boat and God is there, leave everything to Him and stay calm....

I am sure our prayers will be answered in due course of time..!! cheer up...enjoy life as it comes...the more u think the more u ll gt tensed and it is not good for your body and health at this point n time...so chill...

Baby dust to u and all...!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

hi Mimosa,

yeah i know about evaporation line,read about it when i first got my positive line (tht was very light but visible within 10 mins but got darker aftr 10 min),so thts why checked again thrice,to clear the confusion.but no line appeared in later HPTs so i thought may b i m nt pregnant nd as my periods r still due, dont know why?tht a doc can only tell whn i will be going in march.but yeah as try my HPT once for last time in end of feb ,to get the final result .
    btwn whts PCOS ?nd yeah 2 months is really long time and moreover it never happend earlier ,so need to chk tht.

thnx dear
    tc
    Pari

5. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

hi Jogu,

yeah i will do tht again for last time b4 going to the doc.btwn whats the name of tht med,can i tak it without doc consultancy or shud tk advice frm some doc in ind,which is very difficult to take whn i m not there physically.nd can chk online though easily about tht.i heard about prenatal vitamins here ,so should i start taking them ? nd thnx so much dear.
    i m ok not taking much tensions and i know i can share my thoughts here with u all so not feeling tht much puzzled also:)
    thnx again
    Tc
    Pari

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Hey Pari,

I am givin it to u...pls check online first as the spellin mayb incorrect as the doc gave it to me over the phone and also told me tht if pregnant, it will not affect my pregnancy...its pulsatilla 1m and needs to be taken for 3 consecutive days - morning and evening - also after this course u can test again...hope this works for u....

Its k, let go everythin cause if u r preggo, it may effect ur baby's health so stay positive and trust me I am sure u r..:) I am waitin for u to break the news..P Good luck and sticky baby dust to u dear...!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the information Mimosa. Its such a simple concept and yes, could definitely fool anxious eyes. :)

8. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or Polycystic ovary Disease (PCOD)
    Google it and you'll find loads of information on it.
    Or better try searching for it in this forum. There are quite a few posts about it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Hi Tanoshii,

Yes i know this because i myself am going thru a similar situ nowadays. Am in my 3rd cycle ttc (AF was due yest) and have been testing like crazy from the last week. Every time i tweak and squint and try to see the faintest negligible line, but its only a basic light greyish thing, which is bound to come up due to the influence of the control line and some environmental reactions after the urine substances break down. Thats when i read about evap.
    I know when we are anxiously trying, we tend to clutch at straws:bonk
    GL to all of us for this year!! Here in Sg, 2012 is the year of the Dragon (Chinese trad) and known to be good for babies!! Lets all make the most of it:yes:

2 people like this.
  10. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

Jogu

thanx alot dear ,i will surely google about tht med and try to get it here .if it doesn't hv ne sideeffcts thn it really gud.nd really thnx for ur soo much faith in positive for me,even i dont hv that much faith tht i m preg :) but felt really gud to hear frm u.i m taking both cases 50-50 until i got checked .thnx again sweety for the info and guidance :)
    will surely let u guys know wht my doc will say .

Tanoshi

thnx for clarity dear ,will surely chk in google .

Mimosa ,
    GL to u sweety and may god bless u with good news soon:) and to all who r anxiously waiting for the news of the yr :)

TC
    Pari