Negative pregnancy test but late period :-( the tension is killing me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by aries1204, Feb 10, 2012.

1. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

Aries,(sorry ,hope u wont mind ,i skipped ur nos. as aries is good one in itself:) )

well last month i had a gap of 50 days in y period and in this month again i am checking ,i think ,if this time again if i get my date late ,i will surely go for the doctor next month .hope all is well.

nd yeah i wish u too give good news soon :)

2. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Tanoshii,for your concern ,i will definately keep note of it

1 person likes this.
  3. aries1204

aries1204 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends :-(

I got my period finally after 8 days late ...I have never been late ..Kinda heavy than what I normally experience and also lot of cramps for 3 days . Some thing was wrong I guess not sure ..Anyways Atleast I am not soo confused anymore .

Pari85 all the beat and lots of baby dust for you.

Thanks a lot for your support

4. blessed2009

blessed2009 Senior IL'ite

Hi Aries

Atleast you are lucky you got your periods.i was reading your post and its very much similar to my situation,just that its today 40th day and my periods has not started and this is killing me like hell.
    we are trying to have a baby for the past 4 months.i have had a regular 30 day cycle from the time i started my periods,very timely.but this new year its a chaos.new year started with lot of ho
    pe but got periods on 36th day which put us down.we bought a clearblue monitor over 200 dollars to detect and the right day and have intercourse,but this month its 40th daymy period has not started yet.i bought the digital sticks which says pregnant and not pregnant sticks again the expensive ones ( to avoid light line confusion ) and did it only mornings 39th and 40th today morning but its showing NOT pregnant.

What has happened to my body.3 days back had the PMS symptons the cramps and tender breast but now dont fee anything.Since the test are negative
    -- ,i just want my periods to start for me to start monitoring and try for next month.This is like no where neither a baby nor can try for one.

Its very frustrating and sad .what to do to get my periods if i am not pregnant.[​IMG] really appreciate any feedback
    rekha

5. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

Aries,thanx dear :)

friends,i tried the home pregnancy test today ,it showed very very light line on the control window within 10 mins then i kept it ,as not sure what to interpret from very light blue line (positive or not)...can anybody tell me about this.i thought to wait a little more and will try next week may be ,may be the line gets darker .

well as its very light line so i thought may b it can be false line too.is something like that happened with anyone here?Plz let me know

Pari

6. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

hey blessed2009,

i can understand your concerns on this issue,almost same thing happend to me last month ,i got very late period almost 50 days late and this month i am again waiting for my period.this time 40 days are over so i did my home test as discussed above.
    well may be you should also check again few days later and if still your periods dont come on time and you have negative test ,thn plz consult with doctor for sure .
    And yeah dont take much stress ,stress will leave a negative impact on your body.

You are Blessed so dont worry :)nd take care,and do let us know.

7. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

@Pari: I suggest you wait a couple of days and test again. I got a faint line (but didn't have to squint or stand upside down to see it!) initially and I tested after a week...got a line darker than the control line. So there's hope! Come back and let us know how it went!

8. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

yeah Cj1980,even i am also not fully sure ,thats why will do the test again after 1 week ,and also wait for my periods .and surely let u guys know what will be the result.

9. Mimosa

Mimosa Silver IL'ite

Wow Pari i am so excited for u:wowDo let us know! I will be stalking this thread to keep a check on your update:lol:

10. pari85

pari85 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mimosa,

even i am excited but worried too as nothing is confirm.not the pregnancy nd nor the period is coming on time.well today in morning when i did test so it gave very very light line but due to super excitment ,in eve i tried with digital kit to get more assurance but in eve it said "not pregnant".......ahhh..dont know,i seriously hv to keep patience in this case and surely will let u guys know after a week now.