1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Neem disease

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by superwoman09, Apr 4, 2016.

1. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

I have a neem sapling that is in a pot. It has been growing nicely and very soon I will need to give it away to be planted in the ground. Lately I am finding that the bottom leaves of it are turning yellow at the edges. The leaves have started to be covered with what looks like brownish dust. Also there is little resin exudate oozing out. Can someone help me identify what needs to be done. Is it nutritional deficiency or is it some form of infection. Please guide me with necessary actions to be followed. I am a newbie to gardening.

2. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Any ideas as to what is wrong? This started all of a sudden. This started from the older set of leaves and now almost the whole sapling is covered with brown dust. The bottom leaves are yellow at the edges. Resin exudate now I can see near the new leaves too. :(

3. RebeccaCrabtree

RebeccaCrabtree New IL'ite

These may be some plant pest attack on your neem leaves. It would be better if you contact the pest experts like
    pest control termites roseville. They would help you to figure out this and will also solve this problem.