1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Your Help To Fight This Battle!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Marriages, May 24, 2016.

1. Marriages

Marriages Junior IL'ite

I have written bout my troubles in another thread .

This is continued ...After all the verbal torture my H and inlaws gave me , all three accused me of several things in front of my parents, I still apologised to everyone coz of my father. Then my H had a quick sex before he was to leave. He never hugged or kissed me good bye. I have stopped asking for his hug , which I want but have stopped asking this man.

He called me on reaching but had a weird quick conversation asking me bout my gold bangles. Then he said he needs to Hangup.

After that he hasn't called me, I did call him after 3 days of no contact, did tell him that I am upset that he never messaged or called. I asked him I want to come back when should I come he dint reply to this question. He just said he was too busy . It wasn't a polite nor harsh conversation .

After this I have messaged him thrice in3 weeks with hi and how are you , all he replies with is hi i am fine hope you are too . It makes me feel ugly and unwelcome and unwanted. Can anyone guess why isn't he wanting to communicate with me , what can be his motive or thoughts ???

So now I have decided not to message him at all. Do you all reading me suggest that I should stick with this Iran I wrong?

Another thing-my family wants me to go back, I was suggested by someone that I shouldn't go until my h says come back. But how can I stay where they are only waiting for me to leave . I also know I won't be welcomed in my h 's house. What should I do ???

I also feel like denying/ avoiding sex with my H , if and when I go , I would want to tell him that we will have sex only this relationship is worth being together, would it be well accepted or will he get annoyed and reject me more , I know and realise that he only uses me for those 5 mins he has no feelings for me. He did tell me that he sees his kids in me but I don't believe him or his words anymore, sometimes actions speak louder than words so is in this case please comment your views I value your time help and support .