Need urgent reply please!!!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Eastern Province' started by smfranci, Jan 4, 2012.

1. smfranci

smfranci New IL'ite

Hi,

I work in chennai in an IT industry. My husband got an offer in a company in Damman on Sep 30th. Before getting the offer letter he had sent his resume to the concern, had a telephonic interview and as promised they contacted him by sending an offer letter via mail asking him to acknowledge by signing the offer and send the signed offer back to the company. On Oct first week they replied him saying they accepted the signed offer and they will inform him about the next process later. Three months have passed there is no sign of information from them. We contacted a person who works in that company, he said that they had sent documents to Saudi embassy and they are waiting for the reply from the saudi govt. How long should we wait? Can someone please advise us on this? Because my husband is eagerly waiting each and every day for some response from the company and this is our only hope. As we are newly wedded this offer could prove financially better to run our family.

2. HIMAA

HIMAA New IL'ite

Really wants to help you..but am big zero abt the matter u mentioned. I hope some one will come with a replay.But same time you try for another GOOD job for him,that is a good coping skill which may help you later.All the best!

3. smfranci

smfranci New IL'ite

Hi Himaa,

Thanks for your reply. The company from which my husband got an offer is a reputed one in KSA. They even mailed us the offer letter which was signed by many HR , manager and other higher officials. This is what makes me to think about how long should I wait?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  4. smfranci

smfranci New IL'ite

Hi can someone reply me on this?? We are still waiting.. about why the delay