1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need ur thoughts.

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by blackbeauty84, Jan 6, 2012.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi BB,

Firstly, I don't think there is any reason that your divorce should be hidden at this stage. In fact it is best to have the facts down on paper at the very outset. Would spare any prospective bride, her family, you and your family major heart breaks at a later point in time. Best to be clear and upfront. Only people willing to accept the situation need apply. Others are best kept away.

As for your parents, I really wish all parents were sensible like this. Hats off to them and you sibs are really very lucky to have parents like them. Let your brother live separately if he and your parents wish it to be that way. I am sure any girl would be only too happy to have a set up of their own. This will also help them bond better together from a safe distance, increasing the possibility of a good relationship later on.

Since your mom wants you to stay with them, fine, do just that. Anyway, you have done a smart thing by getting a house of your own. If at any point you feel like moving in there, you always have that option.

I am sure when everyone is doing the sensible thing, everything will eventually fall in place and all will be well.

Wish you luck with your job hunt abroad. :thumbsup

sindmani and sheztheone like this.
  2. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

what my suggestion is u dont want to mention in your brother profile.. if any alliance comes and then u can tell to them..