need to follow after intercourse

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shivakanchu, May 23, 2010.

1. princi

princi Senior IL'ite

Re: Position after IC.....

HI Everyone,

I have been TTC for about 15 months and I tried almost every possible angle with my legs from 30 degree to 120 degree. and I tried them all.Later on I gave up and started enjoying the main act as I have read that female orgasm helps in contraction which eventually pulsl up the sperms.The month i conceived I placed a pillow under my butt and did not make any angle with my legs.Just went to sleep and left the bed 5 to 6 hrs later.You may try making angles I hope they work for you as everyone is different.

Hope it helps

2. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Hi Dear,

You should not lift weight in the 2WW and also should not have long travel in the 2WW.Even i had the same doubts,chked with the doc,she said lifting weights in the 2WW is a no no and travel can be done.Our elders say no to travel as well,but i was working and i knew so many people who have conceived though they travelled like you did.But ya not a bumby ride.

How to pass days in the 2WW?.Well you can think anything but not about whether this month is +ve or not.I know its difficult,i find it difficult too,when ever i feel bored i will do some anchor stitch kit,watch some movies i like,browsing,praying to the Universe,chatting with friends over phone,daily workout of 30 min.

I quit my job from an IT company to TTC(I have endo and chocolate cyst).it has been six months ,yet waiting for good news.Sure will get one.You will get one too soon enough.PCOD can be managed easily with hormone treatments and weight reduction.

3. shrustiga

shrustiga New IL'ite

no travelling at the time of baby planning

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

One question related to this : Do we have to stop IC after ovulation time frame?
    Is it ok to have IC on alternate days until we get the next periods? My question is more of ,if we have IC after ovulation, it does not matter or is it going to harm/interrupt the implantation.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It won't harm to my knowledge. But if you have histories of MCs or other gyneacological issues or with treatments such as IVF, Wait till the 2WW end! Other than that, you can continue till pregnancy or until you feel comfortable in pregnancy!

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Vasumathy.
    am on prenatals and thinking of ttc next month. since dh & I are quite "active" , wanted to find out if there are any don'ts / no-no that i should be aware of .